Reviews for Facilitating Change
I enjoyed it
Light on the Horizon chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
Brilliant story! :-)
Vanimiel chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
You're right, nobody can fix a alcoholic just himself and the difference among themselves is their capacity to love, if the alcoholic had it, the need to not hurt people that they love or even just themselves, can seve'them, but if they don't drama becomes tragedy
Sorry my poor english, you writte so good, thank you for cheering your skills and your time.
kiokukara chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Aww :(
I actually want to give Sanpe huggles 'cause I think he needs them more than Hermione at this point...

Let me guess. Hermione, pissed off, is gonna do something stupid and then Snape's gonna get mad at her and then naughty stuff'll happen. I can't wait ;)

kiokukara chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
That last bit made me go "D'aawwwww"
kiokukara chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Reviews? Yes, they are that. I like Hermione's comments on her changing views of him. Actually, I like this whole chapter. I'll probably like the whole story. I like All your stories. Thanks for writing!

pottohipamus chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Thanks for addressing this social issue.
I particularly appreciated Madam Rosmerta's words concerning the many things that can be done to make it worse. I found a lot of help in Al-Anon, myself -must be seventeen years ago now. My husband is still drinking, but it no longer fuels my insanity. I'm saddened over the detriment to his health, but I'm finally able to love him just the same.
pottohipamus chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
"Ron picked up a collapsed box and stared at it, trying to figure out how to put it together. He gave up and transfigured it into a cardboard box that was already glued together. He threw a smirk towards the bedroom." ...You're too much sometimes, you know that?
pottohipamus chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
"...depending on the appetite of his employee's tape worm." ...Snork!
pottohipamus chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
"The familiar, spidery script brought back memories of happier times, when they were always terrified and fearing for their life."
Nice. How I do enjoy your tongue-in-cheek.
I4got2004 chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Yum! I love this story!
jro08 chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
That was wonderful. I'm filled with giddy feelings about life in general. Thank you for sharing your story. It made my evening exciting and romantic.
Yeghishe chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
I'm sad to see it end. But as always, lovely ride.
Yeghishe chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
Oh god. It gets me every time but you handled it so well.
Yeghishe chapter 11 . 2/15/2013