Reviews for Facilitating Change
Kikki chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
From the moment Snape caught HG reading a romance novel and suggested it to be a form of contraception - you had me hooked! Seriously...I was biting my fingers many times trying to softening my giggles and laughs and snorts from your witting writing! Loved the characterisation of both HG and SS Ron too (esp the part about changing his addiction from alcohol to chocolate - nice touch). Oh and that insane hexing of the ugly clock - another highlight really.
Moonchild1212 chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
Lovely :o)
Moonchild1212 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
ROTFLMAO.. he caught her reading a skanky romance novel! too funny!
bubblemilktea chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
The romance novel is too funny. Is there really a novel that refers to anal sex as the "forbidden tunnel of sinful pleasure?" Because for some reason I would not doubt it if there was. However, if you came up with it, I wanted to congratulate you on a brilliant bit of wit. It had me laughing quite a bit.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Please, please keep writing. I choked on my food laughing at some parts and wept into my shirt sleeve at some other parts. I really love your stories, the plot, the dialogue, the characterisation. I think your Snape and Hermione are my favourite versions of the two in the fan fiction world.
SweetTale4u chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I can say that I loved this story! I laughed out loud more than a few times and I really like this version of Ron he was wickedly funny.
chromium clockwork chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
You know, I read this fanfiction a while back, and today I was thinking that I'd like to reread it, but I couldn't remember the title, so I spent about a half hour sifting through SSHG fanfictions to find it. I'm glad I did. Just as good as I recalled! Also, remembering to favorite it this time around...
Priestess of broken saints chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I love your sense of humour
Priestess of broken saints chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I almost had a Job like that... I just couldn't transfigure my desk or anything. sigh.
Sugar baby chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... 3 so adorable! Makes me squeal and squeak and giggle evertime. Hahahaha!
Judith Shakespeare chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
Hahahahaha I love this. :D Your writing is amazing as ever, and I'm highly amused by fact that Snape Enterprises, Ltd has bought out half of magical Britain. I also really like Ron's general niceness and acceptance of Snape; rare indeed is it to find an SSHG fic where Ron doesn't jump off the deep end upon hearing about Hermione and Snape together. I really appreciate your painting him as the kind guy he is; my support for the Hermione-Snape fandom stems from a love of the pairing, not a hatred of Ron. He really does get bashed too much by FanFiction writers, doesn't he? And the struggle with alchoholism ... I like that the story doesn't just end once they admit their feelings for each other, but that they overcome this obstacle as a couple.

Thanks so much for the lovely story!
Arrion chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
Really nice story, I like it, and I really like your Hermione :) !
JenP10 chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
You're a great writer! I've just found your stories. I've loved them all so far. I bet you're an incredibly funny person.
Tinkirbell chapter 13 . 9/14/2012
Will you marry me? Can I lock you up in my cellar so that you would only write stories for me? SIGH. :)

This story was awesomely good as usual!
rivruskende chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
I enjoyed this story very much. You are a wondeful writer!
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »