Reviews for Facilitating Change
turbulenthandholding chapter 3 . 2/2/2016
This continues to be awesome! I really liked McGonagall's line about Snape being a perverse creature; their conversation was great. Thank you so much!
turbulenthandholding chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
I'm really enjoying this so much; thank you!
turbulenthandholding chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Loved the start of this story - looking forward to reading more; thank you!
SnapeBrailleforThankYou chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
*happyhumming* Another happy, yes, yes, yes!
LJKBananagirl chapter 13 . 10/22/2015
Great story. Your clues are all there, love how it starts to come together my brain starts shouting at me to figure it out. You're always just that step ahead though, and so often I'm left waiting g to exhale until I have! Think you.
Jessie Deal chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
This was a great story.
Best parts:
1. The smut novel. And the discussion about it. But the novel was so terrible. Loved it, so much fun.
2. The breakfast routine. So cute. And that Severus was a terrible cook.
2.5 The Hermione takes over the (wizarding) world part.
3. The alcoholic part. Really liked it and how you have handled it.
mauldin chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
omg this was such a cute story i loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/30/2015
An amazing and awesome story, very glad I read it.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/7/2015
I absoloutely adore this version of Ron, he's so nice. This is the friends ron should have been in all the books
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
that was so unexpected. I simultaneously hate you and love you at the same time. your fics man.
BlueDorid chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
This might just be one of my favorite HP fic that I've read so far and definitely my favorite out of all that I have read of your work, with Free Fall a close second.

This has made me laugh and cry and I love everyone in it. This is a grown up Hermione that I can get behind, extrapolated from Ron's (accurate) quote about her all those years ago - "...brilliant but scary." I also love the Ron in this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
I most definitely enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for writing. You are the best!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/2/2015
Joy, joy, happy happy, joy joy happy happy joy!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
Arghhh! No, just no.
Martisz chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
Great story! I love the banters between Hermione and Severus, and her bossy atitude! Well, her plan on buying half of England is also fun ;)
786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »