Reviews for Facilitating Change
blue artemis chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Hee. Well, I would imagine he's used to the Howlers, and I'm glad Ron and Harry could be sort of reasonable.
blue artemis chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
She has nothing to lose at this point. Hm, so Minerva was insulted that Hermione didn't respond. What a selfish person, instead of checking on her.
blue artemis chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow, I know the feeling. Not currently, I'm enjoying my job and new office, but I know the feeling.
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Awesome chapter! LOL Harry and Ron run to investigate the rumors on the paper and Minerva runs to also find out whats going on! LOL Severus and Hermione both in denile! Can't wait tell the next one!
Dipper chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
I'm loving this story! I hope they make it... Isn't pay back a b...?

Update soon!

xoxo
GuiltyButFlawless chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Love. It.
Mother of Tears chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Wonderful! I hope the two of them turn the stupid Wizarding World onto its stupid little head. And then have some little genius children...
brandon279 chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
that is Rita in body and soul.

the daily prophet wont be the same without her.
lillybelle76 chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Of course he will. For about a week. I'm tickled pink by this fic so far. I have a feeling Snape is about to set the wizarding world on its ear, along with an interfering, know it all witch. Serves those ingrates right.
Teddy Radiator chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Well, fancy that. I scuttle over to my email, hoping against hope for something, anything, to make me feel better during my illness and what do I find? A new story from my favourite writer.

Day made.

I like it, by the way, but you already knew I would. Thanks. I needed this. Really.
brandon279 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
the book isnt just contraceptive, it is contra-copulatory one.
makaem chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
This is wonderful, but now I have to go back to work. Sad Face.
brandon279 chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
i love this story.

her suggestion to turn the formulas into private is a magical solution for their problems. they will be rich and employed.

the tattoo idea is very heart touching.
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
LOL! OMG that must have been embarissing to have a man grab your romance book and read what was written; Hermione was probably as red as a tomato. Great chapter can't wait for more1
makaem chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Drunk owling, huh? I think they should just go ahead and make out, might as well get some fun out of all that bad publicity!
730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »