Reviews for Facilitating Change
Almerria8 chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
When I read your stories, my heart bleeds. Merrily so. Keep confusing ffnet and send more chapters. You know you want to!

Or, in Musset's words:

"Best are the songs most desperate in their woe-

Immortal ones, which are pure sobs I know."
Darque Hart chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Oops, almost clicked 'next' without chatting at you. I know the point of it all is that for all their magic, that the wizarding world is truly ass-backward. But really, does anyone Really write such blatantly ridiculous, defamatory statements in papers as the Daily Prophet? It seems as though the more absurd it is, the more likely wizards are to believe it. I just find it difficult to believe that an entire race of people could be so easily hood-winked and that no one be inclined to do something to improve the main source of information available to their nation.

What would happen if someone accidentally stepped on a passing beetle? Would it just splat under the shoe? Or might it transform into a bloody mess? Curious!
Karla Manatee chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
LOL, of course it didn't. Why would it have anything to do with her treating him like he was an actual person? Or telling him the honest truth?

Fey chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
o.0 Eight wonderful chappies of brand new fic in a row! And no time to read *sobs* This will make for a grand feast when I get home from work tomorrow, together with lots of tea and home-made Snape-Shaped, chocolate treats... Thanks Aurette! 3
MistressBlackSnape chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Dam* my Muggle parents!

It's their fault I can't see that stinkin' picture. I wanna see a Wizarding photo that looks like Snape and Hermione are kissing!

Oh, wait. It's not my parents' fault...Muggles though they may be...it's YOUR dam* fault.

I read your fabulous writings, get lost in them, and when the chapter ends...I still WANT.

*sigh*

(thank you for that, doll.)
blue artemis chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
You know, you write them so well. I want to both hug and smack both of them. Oh, and run over the reporters.
Lifeasanamazon chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
What a completely wonderful story. Quite unlike anything else I've read! You've had me in tears and laughing out loud. Genius indeed.
blue artemis chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
I feel for them. But except for who they are, they could SO be playing this up. Thank you for Weasleys I can love.
renaid chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Hmmm. Severus caring enough to be Miss Granger's personal hero. How lovely is that?

Of course, since it is so out of character I'm now in mortal terror of how bad the angst is going to be once it is sprung.

And the romance novel - EEEEEEeeeeeeewwwwwww! I love Snape stealing it and reading it out loud. Those two are so much fun...
Charlotte8184 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Bloody Brilliant! Looking forward to more already! Really love the way you update really often!
teresainseattle chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Lovely first chapter. Looking forward to seeing where this will go.
Karla Manatee chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
YOU USED MY FAVORITE LINE! LMAO! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Forever will I love you for using 'love sheath' in a story with H/S! :D

And onward to the next chapter!

starkaterox chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
This story is amazing too! I went through and finally finished all of them and they're all great.
Karla Manatee chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
*titters

I would love to have an adult conversation with someone I admired and such.

Especially in my job.

MistressBlackSnape chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
"ch-yuh"...i had no idea that's how you spelled that sound. Wait, that was the A/N...not the chapter.

Poor Snape - accepting it's his lot in life to suffer...no job, no prospects, howlers at every turn...unfazed (but hurt, I"m sure. Let Mistress make it all better...(whoops, wrong story)).
764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »