Reviews for Facilitating Change
LoneCayt chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
Hermione is amazing. Also, , the internet, and life in general all need to move much faster so i can read the rest of this story.
tastemylip chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
I'm so glad that I get to read this series of yours. I love it. I'm happy where you left off.

Can't wait for the next.

Good luck!
mauskaetzchen chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
You are the mistress of Angst and suspense. Keep going else I'll have to chuck my lovely german grammar book or perhaps a chicken at you...please?
MistressBlackSnape chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
Such an idiot. I did NOT see that coming. Wow.

Now THIS...THIS is angst. gimme, gimme, gimme.

BTW - he does have an unnaturally nice a$$ for his age, doesn't he? I caught a bit of Sweeney Todd on the telly the other night and said, "Dam#...that's not right!"

I want in on the blister cream.
ann may chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
That has got to be the cheesiest thing I have ever read.

(any chance of more? Lol)
sfiddy chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
Whoa! Okay- I didn't really expect her to go on holiday, but I certainly didn't expect him to fire her!

Testy, much? Repress much?
chyaraskiss chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
That Effing prat!

sniffles

I can't wait to see what happens next.
gbflautist09 chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
That evil man! How horrendous! She is practically running his business, making it profitable, keeping people from discrediting him by discovering errors in potions, and this is how he repays her! I am appalled, though somehow not surprised by him. Please don't leave us hanging! Update soon, I am begging you!
ann may chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
A lovely start. I loved their bantering.
Golfbabe87 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
You are incredible. You have complete control over my emotions, which is quite scary actually. If I may quote Ron Weasley..."Brilliant, but scary." This chapter had me in complete stitches! It was so funny to read, especiallly that romance novel bit and Severus taking it from Hermione. I have totally read a novel like that before and it is sooo funny. I can never take anything like that seriously. If a romance novel is written like that I am not going to understand what the heck is going on. Or at least it will take me a minute or two. lol

It seems as if we have a different approach to what happened after the war, one in which the wizarding world is pusing aside it's hero's of war. And not to worry, I love getting author alerts, it makes my day.
gbflautist09 chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
How insensitive of George. But perversely funny in its own way as well. It was also very Slytherin of Hermione to slip some paperwork in for him to sign unawares. Keep up the wonderful work!
MistressBlackSnape chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
Goodness me. I don't even hate this Ron. These guys are all lovable. Who are you? What did you do to my Aurette?

Where's the angst? I have slightly frustrated and delayed fluff. I want flangst. She's nonplussed when he fires her even. She flirts openly. He slips frequently. They ain't hiding nothin' from themselves or each other. They're just taking too long to act. I miss your usual peeks into why he's holding back. That's what makes it angsty, for me.

I'm really not complaining. I know it looks like I am but, I stand by all my other praises of how refreshing it is to have so many likable characters who are funny and friendable.

OMG...they're like you!

(BTW - loved Ron's "scary, that one" a few chapters back. JK nmight not like it but I love when her lines are repurposed.)
gbflautist09 chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
That man (Severus) just infuriates me sometimes. I think that you do an accurate job portraying him, though. I can't believe how petty people can be. They should just privatize all the patents just to spite the haters.
Darque Hart chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Aww, you spoiled all their fun. From cuckoo clocks to cuckoo people. At least he's making enough money to kill his liver.
mo112 chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
Blast! Will he please kiss her, anytime now?

You know, I was a civil servant, and a lawyer, now I work with copyright law, so anyone who can integrate patent law in a story without killing it has my admiration. thank you!
798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »