Reviews for Facilitating Change
sfiddy chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
Whoa! Okay- I didn't really expect her to go on holiday, but I certainly didn't expect him to fire her!

Testy, much? Repress much?
chyaraskiss chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
That Effing prat!

sniffles

I can't wait to see what happens next.
gbflautist09 chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
That evil man! How horrendous! She is practically running his business, making it profitable, keeping people from discrediting him by discovering errors in potions, and this is how he repays her! I am appalled, though somehow not surprised by him. Please don't leave us hanging! Update soon, I am begging you!
ann may chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
A lovely start. I loved their bantering.
Golfbabe87 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
You are incredible. You have complete control over my emotions, which is quite scary actually. If I may quote Ron Weasley..."Brilliant, but scary." This chapter had me in complete stitches! It was so funny to read, especiallly that romance novel bit and Severus taking it from Hermione. I have totally read a novel like that before and it is sooo funny. I can never take anything like that seriously. If a romance novel is written like that I am not going to understand what the heck is going on. Or at least it will take me a minute or two. lol

It seems as if we have a different approach to what happened after the war, one in which the wizarding world is pusing aside it's hero's of war. And not to worry, I love getting author alerts, it makes my day.
gbflautist09 chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
How insensitive of George. But perversely funny in its own way as well. It was also very Slytherin of Hermione to slip some paperwork in for him to sign unawares. Keep up the wonderful work!
MistressBlackSnape chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
Goodness me. I don't even hate this Ron. These guys are all lovable. Who are you? What did you do to my Aurette?

Where's the angst? I have slightly frustrated and delayed fluff. I want flangst. She's nonplussed when he fires her even. She flirts openly. He slips frequently. They ain't hiding nothin' from themselves or each other. They're just taking too long to act. I miss your usual peeks into why he's holding back. That's what makes it angsty, for me.

I'm really not complaining. I know it looks like I am but, I stand by all my other praises of how refreshing it is to have so many likable characters who are funny and friendable.

OMG...they're like you!

(BTW - loved Ron's "scary, that one" a few chapters back. JK nmight not like it but I love when her lines are repurposed.)
gbflautist09 chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
That man (Severus) just infuriates me sometimes. I think that you do an accurate job portraying him, though. I can't believe how petty people can be. They should just privatize all the patents just to spite the haters.
Darque Hart chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Aww, you spoiled all their fun. From cuckoo clocks to cuckoo people. At least he's making enough money to kill his liver.
mo112 chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
Blast! Will he please kiss her, anytime now?

You know, I was a civil servant, and a lawyer, now I work with copyright law, so anyone who can integrate patent law in a story without killing it has my admiration. thank you!
Teddy Radiator chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
Oh, right. Just go ahead and turn my heart inside out and leave me with Chapter 8 for the evening. As always, I enjoy your angst, but this one is tough!

I hope you know how much you are killing me! Please, please just one more chapter? GAH! I know just how a junkie feels when you start monster uploading chapters.

Still enjoying the story. Would enjoy it more if SS would get his head out of his arse and realise what a good thang he has. But you already knew that, too.
kimi chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
MMOOOORRREEEE please. I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter...
MistressBlackSnape chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Oooo...so much juiciness in this chapter. Fave line though...is what was NOT said.

HG: "You have no claim on me outside our contract."

SS: Thinking..."Except for my own hand upon your tender flesh."

Yeah baby!

How much do I love these characters. The only word I have for them is refreshing. I love playful Snape (even when he's irritated) throwing her a piece of bread.

And playful HG with her man dew comment. I feel like she was saving that one just to bust him. I have a friend I went with whom I went on a week-long road trip through the SouthWest. And, she kept pointing out words in Spanish on businesses and saying, "Know what that means?" and then she'd tell me. 1/2 the time, yeah, I knew. So I didn't know what she was on about. The 5th day in she says,

"Oh look, a La Quinta!" (it's a hotel). "Know what that means?" "Nope," I say.

"It means ' next to Dennys.'" and she cracks herself up.

She'd been building up to that joke for 5 days. HG's was better.

Oooo...I feel like I'm missing something from that last exchange. Help. I'm not sure I'm picking up what you want me to get cuz it's so fricking precise and I felt like there were layers there. So, I think I'm off-track.
Wannabee-Righter chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
I can't believe you are going to leave me hanging. But eight chapters in one day, I shouldn't complain. Anyway, keep it up and update soon.
Pieredae's Muse chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
I've been really enjoying your stories recently-probably been checking for updates too frequently when I should be doing schoolwork. I really love the dialogue in Facilitating Change...Hermione was absolutely wonderful from the very beginning! I probably am not alone in feeling spoiled for having so many updates so quickly...but I hope you could do at least one more tonight? Thanks for creating so much fun! take care- Req
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »