Reviews for Facilitating Change
makaem chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
This is so much fun, I like everyone in this story, well, maybe not Rita.
Miskacz chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
No, I think SS will not regret this after all. :o)
chyaraskiss chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
I am loving this story! Hermione is so animated, i adore her.

I hope Sev takes back all of his patents that he can, he deserves them. Afterall, he can control how much they cost after that. So those potions that deal with life and death, can still be available to those in need.

I hope they are both vindicated after all of this. Some Crow eating needs to be done by all of those people in that Judging room. Rita needs to go to Azkaban for being an Unregister Animangus.
makaem chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
I laughed so many times. This is perfect.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
What a lovely start. Have you held an office job before? For some reason, I sense the need to vent...
sfiddy chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
God, I think I love that girl's vindictive side. She deserves to have one. Damn, Skeeter's lucky she doesn't have green hair , pox, 3 foot long nose hair and boils.

I really love the logic behind which patents to draw in. No life and death potions, just the ones that say, make evryone's life easier and more pleasant. What the hell would we do without, say, aspirin or caffeine?

*cringe*
makaem chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Off to another amazing start. I like this Hermione. But you are bad for my productivity. Okay, so every other fanfic has gone into a saved file this week. With several unfinished projects hanging over my head, what to I do? I decide to read your story.
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awesome work as usually! Another start to a great story! How do you do it? You always come up with such great ways to see or beloved characters in a new light! What a talent, I hope you never stop writing! Word 2007 will be a great invest I am sure it will make it easier for you to continue your great sucess!
Miskacz chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Sorry, I know I right this before but I simply love it. Please, I cant wait for more
sfiddy chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
So, Rita Skeeter has a quick-scandal version of wizarding photoshop? Damn her!

Someone should really warn Hermione of the dangers of 'Owling While Intoxicated'. Many a fine reputation (and sprts career) has been damaged by the foolish use of quills and camera phones after a nip.

Ahhh- 'then don't'. Why do I have the feeling that will come back again, and again?

:). Awesome... Do you feel like you just can't post more?

Then don't. Heh
paddiew chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Sorry I skipped reviewing chapters 3 & 4. You know all the superlatives I use and earned them all. In less than an hour you have made me happy, sad, giggly, snorting, mad, mad, mad, and vindictive. I just know you have loving, sexy, and triumphant waiting in the wings. Thanks for a great Wednesday.
Miskacz chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I cant wait for another chapter. Especially I like the interaction between SS/HG Great work
gbflautist09 chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Ah, I see my wish from my last review has been answered. Another chapter, plus the revelation about the tattoo. I am so glad that Hermione finally realizes that she doesn't have to prove herself to anyone. I look forward to more chapters soon!
sfiddy chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Damn awkward, that photo.

I LOVE the line 'Simple Mister Snape'. If ever there was something that might ruffle his slick feathers and amuse him... There you go.
renaid chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Woo hoo! New Aurette!

So far I'm quite entertained. I like the idea of Snape not being a complete bastard to Hermione right off the bad. Them connecting over mutual distain for an inept potioneer is so fun!

Am at work and supposed to be actually working so I'll be pacing myself on your chapters. The anticipation of a good read is almost as good as the read itself, you know!
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 Next »