Reviews for Facilitating Change
Darque Hart chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
And there's Aurette finally; speed posting a new story... And she made me laugh! Ah, the trials of the compulsive organizer with time to burn! At least Hermione has office supplies to play with rather than trying to decide if the teaspoons and forks should be placed in the drawer handle pointed up and handle pointed down, so there are two even stacks or placed on the edge so they all cuddle together without taking up too much space [but they fall over]. Hmm, but she also gets Snape. She has all the luck.
sfiddy chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
You know how to take the wind out of a set of sails, don't you? Ouch.
paddiew chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
I am making a sad clown face at the screen and it will probably stay there until your next chapter. The wizarding world needs to get some TV soaps to satisfy its nasty side so the real people can live their lives with privacy. I hope you have something good planned for revenge. Of course you do. Thanks
blue artemis chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Ah, the wizarding world is going to regret their treatment of those two. Excellent.
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
God I would be so estatic if I had a picture that made it looked like I was kissing Snape I would frame it!.. Anyway great chapter as always! I love how fast you update and I am about to read the next chapter!
rinny08 chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Here I am, in the library, supposed to be writing a 2000 word essay due on Friday, of which I have approximately 200 words and a whole host of pink Post-Its and what am I doing?

Reading this! (And making everyone around me absolutely HATE me for giggling, sighing, and whisper-shouting at Snape to just realise he fancies her back.)

Looking forward to the next chapter (although I'm going to have to unplug my Internet if I'm going to get my essay written.)

blue artemis chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
The wizarding world is a bunch of morons.
blue artemis chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Hee. Well, I would imagine he's used to the Howlers, and I'm glad Ron and Harry could be sort of reasonable.
blue artemis chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
She has nothing to lose at this point. Hm, so Minerva was insulted that Hermione didn't respond. What a selfish person, instead of checking on her.
blue artemis chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow, I know the feeling. Not currently, I'm enjoying my job and new office, but I know the feeling.
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Awesome chapter! LOL Harry and Ron run to investigate the rumors on the paper and Minerva runs to also find out whats going on! LOL Severus and Hermione both in denile! Can't wait tell the next one!
Dipper chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
I'm loving this story! I hope they make it... Isn't pay back a b...?

Update soon!

GuiltyButFlawless chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Love. It.
Mother of Tears chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Wonderful! I hope the two of them turn the stupid Wizarding World onto its stupid little head. And then have some little genius children...
brandon279 chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
that is Rita in body and soul.

the daily prophet wont be the same without her.
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »