Reviews for Facilitating Change
Karla Manatee chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
*titters

I would love to have an adult conversation with someone I admired and such.

Especially in my job.

Cheers,

-Kat
MistressBlackSnape chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
"ch-yuh"...i had no idea that's how you spelled that sound. Wait, that was the A/N...not the chapter.

Poor Snape - accepting it's his lot in life to suffer...no job, no prospects, howlers at every turn...unfazed (but hurt, I"m sure. Let Mistress make it all better...(whoops, wrong story)).
MistressBlackSnape chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Good lord! That "excerpt" made me appreciate the "Tastefully Smutty" line all the more. Those bodice rippers really are pitiful, aren't they? My sister's been an addict for more than 20 years.

I'm afraid to tell her about fan fiction. Very afraid.

But, that exchange over the "forbidden tunnel of sinful pleasure" was brilliant. I would love to have been a fly on the wall of that 12x12 room to watch that whole exchange.

You rock.
MistressBlackSnape chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Witty Hermoine and friendly-ish Snape? Oh, now this could be GOOD.

I'm excited.

But, really, HG's not storming into people's offices demanding an education? Hmmm...suspending disbelief.

Ah, all better.

;-)

BTW - tickled that there's ANOTHER story before you go on hiatus. Thanks for being so generous. But, really sorry you lost chapters. Did Mr. Aurette kiss it and make it better?
sfiddy chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
Magnificent bit of angsty fluff there! I love the working relatioship they have- reminds me of how a very very good lab tech is to their boss (minus the sexual tension, of course, which these two seem to be developing in spades.)

Oops, Ron. Might want to avoid talking to the old bat when you've been drinking.
Darque Hart chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
He finally graced her with his most malignant sneer and said, "Must you breathe?"

Oh lordie, don't you wish you had the nerve to say something like that to someone! Mother just made her children too polite.

Love the Slytherin reasoning Minerva used to invite herself over for tea.
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
AHHH! When will he quit and just get on with it already! I never thought I would agree with run but damit I hope she show Snape her tits so he can get over this tainting her reputation crap, like she said she could use some tainting! Anyway enough with the rant; great chapter and waiting for more!
thibodeaux chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
I'm so relieved its fall break for my college... I can finally justify reading all your stories without guilt... I studied for my midterms while reading chapters of the occluded soul... love all your stories
Darque Hart chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
"... Killing your employer doesn't look good on the C.V., you know." - OK, silly question time. I am a considerably rural person of a certain age and haven't a clue as to what a 'c.v.' is. Update me, please.

Oh panic! No warning, no studying, no revising - just, take this pretest, hurry up now, haven't got all day. Poor Hermione. My guess is that she hasn't forgotten one word of what she's crammed into her frizzy head.
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
WOW! I love so many parts, but I must say my favorite is these...

"The last thing he'd do is taint my reputation further."

"Well, that'll be a mute point," said Harry. "Skeeter knows it was you that reported her as an unregistered Animagus. Once she gets a hold of the fact that you two are working together alone in his house all day, no one but us will believe he's not tainting you up, down and sideways, three times a day."

Hermione sighed. "I know. It's a shame really. I could do with a little tainting."

"Show him your tits," said Ron. "He'll taint you in a heartbeat."

"What? All I'm saying, is that if she wants to get Snape in the sack, get his mind on her tits. You don't have to actually flash him, just don't wear a bra. You remember that time in the tent when you couldn't find your bra? Merlin, I wanked myself blind for days from watching them bounce around the countryside under your jumper."

LOL This paragraph was the best.. hope to read more soon! Thanks for making my day fun!
paddiew chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
You tease!
brandon279 chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
i am missing Rita already.

the bra conflict was very realistic.
lillybelle76 chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Hmm. I've been laughing my ass off, then that last exchange...yikes.
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
God Your Brilliant! I hope I can write as wonderfull as you one day! Great chapter and on to reading the next!
Darque Hart chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
And there's Aurette finally; speed posting a new story... And she made me laugh! Ah, the trials of the compulsive organizer with time to burn! At least Hermione has office supplies to play with rather than trying to decide if the teaspoons and forks should be placed in the drawer handle pointed up and handle pointed down, so there are two even stacks or placed on the edge so they all cuddle together without taking up too much space [but they fall over]. Hmm, but she also gets Snape. She has all the luck.
751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »