Reviews for Facilitating Change
gbflautist09 chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
That man (Severus) just infuriates me sometimes. I think that you do an accurate job portraying him, though. I can't believe how petty people can be. They should just privatize all the patents just to spite the haters.
Darque Hart chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Aww, you spoiled all their fun. From cuckoo clocks to cuckoo people. At least he's making enough money to kill his liver.
mo112 chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
Blast! Will he please kiss her, anytime now?

You know, I was a civil servant, and a lawyer, now I work with copyright law, so anyone who can integrate patent law in a story without killing it has my admiration. thank you!
Teddy Radiator chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
Oh, right. Just go ahead and turn my heart inside out and leave me with Chapter 8 for the evening. As always, I enjoy your angst, but this one is tough!

I hope you know how much you are killing me! Please, please just one more chapter? GAH! I know just how a junkie feels when you start monster uploading chapters.

Still enjoying the story. Would enjoy it more if SS would get his head out of his arse and realise what a good thang he has. But you already knew that, too.
kimi chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
MMOOOORRREEEE please. I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter...
MistressBlackSnape chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Oooo...so much juiciness in this chapter. Fave line though...is what was NOT said.

HG: "You have no claim on me outside our contract."

SS: Thinking..."Except for my own hand upon your tender flesh."

Yeah baby!

How much do I love these characters. The only word I have for them is refreshing. I love playful Snape (even when he's irritated) throwing her a piece of bread.

And playful HG with her man dew comment. I feel like she was saving that one just to bust him. I have a friend I went with whom I went on a week-long road trip through the SouthWest. And, she kept pointing out words in Spanish on businesses and saying, "Know what that means?" and then she'd tell me. 1/2 the time, yeah, I knew. So I didn't know what she was on about. The 5th day in she says,

"Oh look, a La Quinta!" (it's a hotel). "Know what that means?" "Nope," I say.

"It means ' next to Dennys.'" and she cracks herself up.

She'd been building up to that joke for 5 days. HG's was better.

Oooo...I feel like I'm missing something from that last exchange. Help. I'm not sure I'm picking up what you want me to get cuz it's so fricking precise and I felt like there were layers there. So, I think I'm off-track.
Wannabee-Righter chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
I can't believe you are going to leave me hanging. But eight chapters in one day, I shouldn't complain. Anyway, keep it up and update soon.
Pieredae's Muse chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
I've been really enjoying your stories recently-probably been checking for updates too frequently when I should be doing schoolwork. I really love the dialogue in Facilitating Change...Hermione was absolutely wonderful from the very beginning! I probably am not alone in feeling spoiled for having so many updates so quickly...but I hope you could do at least one more tonight? Thanks for creating so much fun! take care- Req
teresainseattle chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
wonderful story so far but I HATE CLIFFHANGERS.
Her Royal Goddess chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
This story is simply marvelous,ad now I need more Xx
Diotima Mantinea chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
How could you just leave me there! I've been loving these new stories and updates by the way. I get home from work and there are just chapter upon chapter of awesomeness here to greet me. Thank you so much!
teresainseattle chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
GIVE IN SEVERUS, JUST GIVE IN. You know you want to.
MistressBlackSnape chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Ooo...baby. I wanted him to touch that tat almost as much as he wanted to.

What-what! With a nod to my homeschooled homies! Pound a fist, dawg. Look at you and Snape with so much in common, Mama.

I love his speech. I love her independence and confidence. I've never seen a Hermione quite like this before. I wanna hang with her. She's cool peeps.

BTW - Grublebush...JK would be proud. That is SUCH a Wizarding name. But Bozo? What are you up to?
Darque Hart chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
:D Oh, I Like This Granger! "Then don't" was something I learned a long time ago. There's no 'have to' in life except for dying. Just Say No!
paddiew chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
Idiot man, indeed. How could they even make it through those three weeks?
786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »