Reviews for Countdown
DreamlitDoorway chapter 11 . 3/10
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! WRITE MORE! PLEASE!
BornScreaming chapter 11 . 2/20
*Whines pathetically* Talk about major cliffhanger, you can't just finish it there and then walk away.
KatnissElizabeth333 chapter 11 . 2/14
WHAT! DOES J.D. DIE OR WHAT? WHAT HAPPENS ABOUT HIS CANCER? OR HIM AND COX? DANG YOU!
Really, how dare you right such a great, amazing story, and not even post the LAST chapter...I think you must be Moffat in disguise...EVIL! So, please, if you can, will you post the next chapter? I think it would even be fine if it just says "J.D. lives, his cancer goes into remission, and he and Coxy live happily ever after" (Even though cox would hate that last bit.) Thanks for such a great, emotional, story.
Anodyne the Animal chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
You and I have a very different definition of "seven days". Update. This story needs closure.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Please update the last chapter! I just love this story and I just want to see where it goes...
gallifrey calls now chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
OH MY GOD

JUST

I NEED AN ENDING

CLOSURE OF SORTS

PLEASE
Mack chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Oh my god, I love this! You have to post that last chapter you talked about. Please!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
Wow. Just, wow.
JackCoxfan99 chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Please finish the story!
Its amazing!
Please!
Soontobedoctor chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Please post the last chapter
SillyJily chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
First off: this is fucking amazing. This is the first scrubs fanfic I've read even though I've watched te show since I was 8. I'm glad I'm alone because I've been crying the whole time I read this, so I'm gonna end this here and finish this story
Beersmoo chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
WOW that was awesome! Please update soon!
Wannabe101 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
It's been a bit more than seven days... I love the story though, please continue.
Anon chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Awwww. No way! You're seriously gonna leave it there? How cruel! The suspense is killing me. I really hope you update soon and that you haven't abandoned the story. I really really really love this story and I may be a sap but you made me cry a few times. So here's hoping that this will spur you to post the last chapter.
andysanime chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Ah, please update soon! I really want to see what happens next...