Reviews for Countdown
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
O.O Ah! can't wait for more!
Renn chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
wow. really awesome chapter that realllly makes me wanna read more! as in...now! lol thanks for sharing! (although Carla just suddenly telling everyone at the hospital seems weird...wouldn't she just tell Turk first?)
emattbax chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
omg whyyyy did you make that happen? I so wanted Dr Cox to tell Carla that he already knew and cared more than she did...not that he does care more, just in a different way.

I love that these chapters are long, please don't make them shorter! short chapters means less to read means I finish faster and have to wait longer for updates. I love this story so much more now that you've started writing it again, I can't wait to read the next one. :)
SuicidalQueen chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
Thank you so much for continuing this awesome story.

I can't wait to see what happens next! It's getting so good!
Arctic Symmetry chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Blue october is amazing! Anyways, good story keep the chapters coming.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
Vithian chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
That last bit made me laugh. There is no joy in Dr Cox's soul, no sirree...

Anyway, wow, there's not much left, is there? I mean, unless we start going into negative numbers, or count back up or something...

Glad to see you're still alive!

~Vithian
Coseepo chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
This chapter isn't awful at all! I love it. Your a very talented writer. Update soon!
bananacupcakes chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Please update soon :)
emattbax chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
I just realised I hadn't reviewed yet, because I read the whole thing in one sitting. heh, woops...

The re-write of this chapter is brilliant. You made it a lot more realistic and less melodramatic (from what I can remember of the old version...) :)

I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but it's so easy to tell you're from Britain with all the references. (hollyoaks, pathetic fallacy from fourth year english - did you do Frankenstein as well, or is that just me?). Anyway, it just made me smile knowingly every time it happened. :P

So yeh, loving it so far. :D
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
Aqua Mage chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Great fic so far; can't wait for more!
JustSmile1 chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
I love this! It's so good. Please update soon!
Vithian chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Now we're getting somewhere!

Awesome job! Sorry this review is so short, especially since you deserve so much more!

~Vithian
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Ah he finally found out!

You do a great job describing , you can really tell it's him! I love it so far! can't wait for more!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »