Reviews for Countdown
SuicidalQueen chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Just me, but I don't think it's over the top. I really like the chapter and can't wait for the next one!
darkangel997 chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
wow liking this story so far :)
M.S. Xochitl chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
great fic so far-excited to see how it ends and how Cox reacts to this note-and if JD looses some of that courage AFTER depositing the list and kinda stews for a bit before Dr Cox confronts him. good job!
Nieveus chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Apologising in advance-

*cough* Ah-hem.

This is excellently written, the plot is really genuine and polished, it's not cheesy or cliched, there's nothing forced and it's all so natural. Everyone is so in character and it's as if I'm watching a Scrubs film. :D

JD please don't die. I love you. ;(

Also Dr Cox LOVE HIM BACK. :)

Update soon!
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
O0O Ah!

I need to know what happens!

This is soooo good so far!
dead defunct unused account chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
One of the best Scrubs fanfictions I've ever read! I look forward to the next chapter :)
DarkAndStormyNight chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
Must. Know. What. Happens. Next! :D
Tanuki Bot chapter 6 . 11/10/2010

Moooooar -paws at pathetically- -waits with baited breath for next chapter-
Panda Days chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Wow, that was intense. I think that it definitely was an interesting way for JD to "tell" Dr. Cox. :U Anyway, good job as always, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. c:
Vithian chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Isn't this where we stopped last time? Or was it the next chapter? It was somewhere around here. I can just remember that Dr Cox hadn't read the note... Or had he? I really can't remember...

Great stuff! This version does seem better.

charlie-becks chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Yay for JD! lol
CrazyInLoveWithNoOne chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
You suck! Not once did your character sound, act, talk, walk, think, or do his job like JD! Way to ruin the show for me jackass!
Lelly chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
I am SO glad that you have picked up this story again! I love this story so much and have been craving an ending to it like crazy! Hope to finally get that amazing ending that I know is coming!
Vithian chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
My favourite line shall forever be "I'm surprised you haven't choked to death on your hypocrisy by now." That was awesome...

Such fast updates!

X Amount chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I'm reviewing my only story. I feel so big headed.

It wasn't just spelling, there were bits of the story I really dind't like. They were written with month long gaps between them and they didn't always flow. I found inconsistencies (no, I can't spell xD) and stuff that bothered me.

So I figured I can rewrite it, get into the mood of the thing, and finish it :D

I just finished 'Five Things About You'. I've got one chapter left to rewrite before I start writing for new :D

xx 3