Reviews for That's Beautiful to Me
Very sweet, thanks.
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Very sweet fic!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
WOW! Lovely sweet shot. look forward to more from you soon
mendenbar chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
3 pupples! Three German Shepherd puppies! In an apartment? Some one is insane. They won't have anything left unchewed in a week. And "someone" is going to have to housebreak (or puppy train if you prefer) the three of them and take them for at least twice daily walks... Oh. My. (But he loves her so is okay and he'll find a way to make it work. For her.)
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
sweet story
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This was really neat...and, having just done a zero-dialogue piece myself, I know it wasn't easy! I love the little things he loves about her from the way she has different laughs to drinking bitter coffee. And three puppies? I laughed out loud. I've done that...makes life REALLY interesting.

The only part that seemed weird to me was how he kept going back to Sully leaving. If Sully had stayed and attempted a relationship with Brennan, Booth wouldn't have gotten the girl. Shouldn't he be thankful that Sully wasn't smart enough to stick around rather than wanting to kick his butt?
etakkate chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
what a beautiful story! it was lovely and touching from start to finish! thank you for sharing
RositaLG chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I just heard this song for the first time today and I love that you wrote a story about it! Great job.
quigely chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Amazing one shot! Very well written, and so sweet!
jsiebert chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wonderful sweet and fluffy! Will the tv show ever get to this point, it seems like it has been years (and it has!)

More stories please . ..
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow... I so loved this... I could just see Parker with the puppies.
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This was so sweet. I loved it. :)
eyrianone chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awwwwwwww. This is what we all want to see isn't it, and if they'd just get past their stupid network fear that if B&B get together then there is no story left - such crap if you ask me as if the writing is good, having them together could be even more than witnessing them perpetually apart. I really loved this.
Cremant chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Love this very gentle, very loving picture from Booth's perspective. Thank you.
kaylarea chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Best fic I've read in a long time! Made me smile the entire time ;)