Reviews for Fortune Not Found
Aliyah81 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Very well written. Thanks for sharing this with us!
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh shit I love this! Please continue.
yaoi-lover-for-life chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
pleas for the love of god keep. updateing. its not over. please with a chary on top
Namenie chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
she should be with Rose and not with Edward who hasn't time for her. Great story anyway )
ssarrahh sarah chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
i forgot to mention that I feel in love with you when you mentioned Cheaters.

kudos again :D
ssarrahh chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
OMG! It's taken me so long to read this but I'm soooo glad I finally did. I promised you I wouldn't add you to author alerts but I really hope you write something else soon! This was by FAR the greatest femmeslash I've ever read.

I would love to see a little ending to this, maybe?

LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Freak'n Hot A** Story!
SiempreCrystalClear chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
That was seriously one of the best Rose and Bella stories I've read in a while! That was amazing, although you should have finished the conversation with Edward and Bella! I want to read more! :) You should do a sequel or something to it, it was so awesome!

paige chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That's it no more? What does Edward say or do? Please write another story with Edward's reaction!
EdwardsBloodType chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
hey Connie,

I tried to reply via PM but it says your PM service is disabled, so I had to reply this way. I would looooove to see the banner. You are so sweet! If you want to email or send a url in a pm you just have to spread out the spaces between the periods or write DOT instead of the periods.

sdebear1 aol DOT com

i cant wait to see it!
lamni chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
i love everything

it was very well written (unlike most bella/rose fics)

Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
omg! amazing!
mcox82 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Good story! Sux about Edward being an ass tho. Do you have any future plans of a sequal or continuing this? Or doing and Edward POV.
Naya chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
LOL, I had to log out JUST to leave another note. Stupid FFN. Not letting more than one review per chapter. Twilighted lets it.

ANY way, just wanted to leave a note about your summary. I just loved that. It's so catching, totally makes someone want to read it.

Okay, totally will shut up now

Nayaritism chapter 1 . 10/27/2010

Aww, thanks for the shoutout. I could never deny you anything!

And cue Edward cliche.

STILL, to this very minute and rereading of this one-shot, can't BELIEVE this is your first shot at it. It's incredible. You should totally keep spreading those writing wings because you've got something here. And practice makes perfect.

What can I say, I LOVE this one-shot. It was the first femslash I've ever read, and you might have spoiled it for me.

UGH that argument scene. KILLS me. I know I've touched on it with you the whole "You don't know how to answer your phone?" RAGE RAGE RAGE. Who hasn't heard that one? Just another reason it's so real. And the way Bella is torn between what she feels for Edward and what she's been feeling lately. The way she doesn't back down and it stronger, even in a little chaos, too great. SUCH a great job done on the argument.

Well, such a great job done on the whole thing. But for me it wasalways the argument and ending that stood out for me.

Not to down play a little scissor action. P.S. I didn't know how to spell scissor until this one-shot. All that back and forth drilled that word into my head in SO many ways. *snort*

Yeah, that part is hot.

And so the ending. I'm SUCH a fan of open endings, it's not even funny. I total believer in "sometimes an ending is just a beginning" and you've conveyed that so well here. It brings a whole other level to this one-shot. And that's the beauty about one-shots or short stories as opposed to full stories or novels, there is an expectation of resolution and an ending. But you can totally play around with "what-ifs" in these types of situations. And I love that you did that here. That you stuck to what YOU knew was right for your story, regardless of what some may perceive.

That takes major cajones. (hehe). And it's what makes this one-shot perfect.

Anywhoo . . . this has probably gone on long enough. I couldn't never just NOT write something long. LOL.

Anywhoo. Love yo chica. SO glad I've had the opportunity to get to know you. And even more lucky that I've been blessed to be able to call you a friend.

You rock . . . my world!