Reviews for Tricks n Treats
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Hahahahaha. ADORABLE. I wish they'd show this on the show! (excuse the pun)
Tharin chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Cute and very funny. Thanks for posting!
Stephosaur chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
lol awww how cute!
whitelighter013 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
hahahaha. kinda reminds of Booth being afraid of clowns too. I for one am too afraid/hate/detest/loath/hate/afraid of clowns. I wonder what that Kitty Litter Cake taste... :)
key03 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
love it, I hate clowns to! lol
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
"I think you should get it." I always get slightly paranoid on Halloween.
castlet chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Hahaha that was great
Konri Kari chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This is great! It reminds me of Booth shooting clowns;)
Anya Magera chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
*Dies laughing* I can so easily picture this! And just think of what their reaction would have been to the one group of teenage trick-or-treaters which included a court jester with a bloody skeletal mask, a fairly realistic looking zombie, and a medieval-style executioner bearing a bloody, rusty ax (and yes it i/was/i was sharp. I know... I tested it out of curiosity).

Is it just me or could anyone else picture them opening the door, then slamming it shut and running up the stairs to hide under the covers cowering with fear?
fanfiction-freak chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I cracked up reading this! ...I hate clowns...ugh...
yellowrose900 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Very funny, I loved it. I thought it was halirious that Peter and Neal were both scared of clowns, they are kinda creepy.
PEMDAS chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
lol great fic! thx for the laugh
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This was cute! It seemed to kind of meander and dribble off at the end, but it was still a lot of fun. :-) I'm now curious to see what Kitty Litter Cake is. Maybe the all-knowing Google will help me. Happy Halloween!
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
"Just so you know," Peter called after her, "I'm not afraid of clowns. I just have a highly-sensitive, completely rational concern about them."

What's rational about being afraid of clowns? XD Good job :)
Doe214 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
LOL! So funny! I too have a rational concern for clowns. Thanks for posting.