Reviews for Happiness is a Broken Wand
Snape doesn't have an animagus form. Stop giving powers that doesn't exist. How about Canon Snape in Canon GoT verse? Not to mention, Snape is the 3rd strongest after Voldy and Dumbledore.
Oh and he can FLY. Much More Useful Than Animagus
Great story! Please continue it.
Intersting
I love this story! Please write more!
swordworks chapter 4 . 2/23
Severus hole thought process is stupid .
Lord Mortensen chapter 19 . 1/14
great fic! please update soon! you have 5 years without update this fic!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 17 . 10/30/2016
What ails Finduilas? I hope that crow-traveller helps her. And whether he is a healer or not, Denethor still should not give to insane Mithrandir, it would not be just.
And I really dislike the palantir. Even if Severus's bargaining may give him temporary support of the darkness, even if the palantir persuades Denethor to protect and support Severus... I would prefer for darkness to know nought about Severus, for Severus to not know Black Speech, for Severus to win favour with Denethor and Mithrandir on Severus's own merits. But then, the darkness is too strong to just not notice Severus's appearance in the realm, and I would rather see Severus fighting, and hopefully winning, and helping people and crows, than hiding and shaking in fear of being noticed.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Stella Limegood chapter 19 . 10/4/2016
I love this! It's so unique! It's like Severus is the Raven King (see Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell) of Middle Earth! He could be called da da dum: The Black Istari! I can't wait unit he actually starts speaking their language! Especially with the whole mental voice chapter thing, cause Snapes voice is like Smooth Velvety Gold! Plus dragon scale! Totally should be some dragon scale somewhere in Minas Tirith & oh wow the white Tree those should totally make up his 'new' wand! I'm so excited! I'm so so so so so so so glad I found this fanfic! Also are you going to pair him with anyone? Because I think an interesting couple would actually be him & Tauriel; she's a pretty open character to use(no set plot after hobbit movies), also she's a red head & a wood elf (who love the stars), & they both share some common traits: such as doing what needs to be done, losing a loved one, losing a chance for love really before love can even really establish itself into a living relationship, betraying other peoples standards/wishes, and finally they both seem a little stubborn. Just an idea to throw out there honestly I'd be okay without Snape being in a relationship because it's just so awesome having him here in Middle Earth throwing it all around! Be interesting if he turned the Goblins around or if Melkor himself brought Snape to Middle Earth to in fact salvage/save his creations from extermination! Do you see how excited I am? I am so excited! Like so excited! Like my mind is buzzzing, buzzing! I even want to draw fanart for your fic! FANART! I ONLY HAVE ONE MORE REQUEST! IS SEVERUS EVER GOING TO REVEAL HE CAN FLY?! BECAUSE HE CAN FLY! SO EXCITED! SUCH AN AMAZING STORY CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! XD
Guest chapter 19 . 10/3/2016
This is amazing! Please continue!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/5/2016
snape has the worse luck :) please update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/5/2016
amazing fic :0 love the part where snape puts on his spy persona :)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2016
sh#t thats reepy :) great chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
wonderful hapter :) love the crow speak :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2016
omg how like snape to pick up all the nasty words first :) just want to say this is an excellent fic :) snape is brilliant and the crows are awesome :) birllliant story and i am confident it can only get better :)
Hey chapter 8 . 4/7/2016
Great chapter! Although it's not that big of a deal but Severus is nowhere near as tall as Elendil was. Elendil height was seven foot and ten inches tall. JK Rowling said somewhere in one of the hp books that by Harry's sixth year he [harry] was taller then Snape.