Reviews for Happiness is a Broken Wand
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 17 . 10/30
What ails Finduilas? I hope that crow-traveller helps her. And whether he is a healer or not, Denethor still should not give to insane Mithrandir, it would not be just.
And I really dislike the palantir. Even if Severus's bargaining may give him temporary support of the darkness, even if the palantir persuades Denethor to protect and support Severus... I would prefer for darkness to know nought about Severus, for Severus to not know Black Speech, for Severus to win favour with Denethor and Mithrandir on Severus's own merits. But then, the darkness is too strong to just not notice Severus's appearance in the realm, and I would rather see Severus fighting, and hopefully winning, and helping people and crows, than hiding and shaking in fear of being noticed.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Stella Limegood chapter 19 . 10/4
I love this! It's so unique! It's like Severus is the Raven King (see Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell) of Middle Earth! He could be called da da dum: The Black Istari! I can't wait unit he actually starts speaking their language! Especially with the whole mental voice chapter thing, cause Snapes voice is like Smooth Velvety Gold! Plus dragon scale! Totally should be some dragon scale somewhere in Minas Tirith & oh wow the white Tree those should totally make up his 'new' wand! I'm so excited! I'm so so so so so so so glad I found this fanfic! Also are you going to pair him with anyone? Because I think an interesting couple would actually be him & Tauriel; she's a pretty open character to use(no set plot after hobbit movies), also she's a red head & a wood elf (who love the stars), & they both share some common traits: such as doing what needs to be done, losing a loved one, losing a chance for love really before love can even really establish itself into a living relationship, betraying other peoples standards/wishes, and finally they both seem a little stubborn. Just an idea to throw out there honestly I'd be okay without Snape being in a relationship because it's just so awesome having him here in Middle Earth throwing it all around! Be interesting if he turned the Goblins around or if Melkor himself brought Snape to Middle Earth to in fact salvage/save his creations from extermination! Do you see how excited I am? I am so excited! Like so excited! Like my mind is buzzzing, buzzing! I even want to draw fanart for your fic! FANART! I ONLY HAVE ONE MORE REQUEST! IS SEVERUS EVER GOING TO REVEAL HE CAN FLY?! BECAUSE HE CAN FLY! SO EXCITED! SUCH AN AMAZING STORY CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! XD
This is amazing! Please continue!
snape has the worse luck :) please update soon!
amazing fic :0 love the part where snape puts on his spy persona :)
sh#t thats reepy :) great chapter
wonderful hapter :) love the crow speak :)
omg how like snape to pick up all the nasty words first :) just want to say this is an excellent fic :) snape is brilliant and the crows are awesome :) birllliant story and i am confident it can only get better :)
Hey chapter 8 . 4/7
Great chapter! Although it's not that big of a deal but Severus is nowhere near as tall as Elendil was. Elendil height was seven foot and ten inches tall. JK Rowling said somewhere in one of the hp books that by Harry's sixth year he [harry] was taller then Snape.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 6 . 2/19
Well... fully releasing Athelas' power looks rather hard to fake as it is something rather spectacular.

BTW it has less to do with being royalty than possessing the knowledge and probably the "blessing of Valar". Line of Elendil were especially blessed and even though the southern branch dwindled and the northern branch was almost wiped out, especially in the northern branch they managed to keep their connections with Elrond, the greatest and oldest of their people and their great ancestral uncle.

Snape could have passed as "One of the Wise" or even a "Wizard" (ironically).
polarpwnage chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
That's BS and you know it if you read the actual books. patronus forms change when a person goes through a paradigm shift, while animagus form is static
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 19 . 2/9/2015
It's official, from now on, Saruman's name will be whitefurryangry.
Ferm chapter 19 . 1/25/2015
this was an interesting story. Too bad it wont be continued.
Ferm chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
raza may also be hindi for secret :)
Ferm chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
:D so interesting. lovely chapter.