Reviews for Happiness is a Broken Wand
polarpwnage chapter 2 . 5/2
That's BS and you know it if you read the actual books. patronus forms change when a person goes through a paradigm shift, while animagus form is static
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 19 . 2/9
It's official, from now on, Saruman's name will be whitefurryangry.
Assasin Nero chapter 19 . 1/25
this was an interesting story. Too bad it wont be continued.
Assasin Nero chapter 8 . 1/25
raza may also be hindi for secret :)
Assasin Nero chapter 4 . 1/25
:D so interesting. lovely chapter.
Asteria25 chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
love this Saruman
Soooo much!
fruittypebbles92 chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
You're a dumbass. But as you claim to embrace madness, I'll let that slip.
Reader chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This is by far one of the best Lord of the Ring/Harry Potter fic I have read in quite awhile, and defintly the best Snape one, hopefully you one day come back to add more, as I really enjoyed this story! Above all keep writing because you are good, very good.
Angua chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
About the language barrier: Middle earth is earth before it was earth, and Tolkien knew his old English, so that's where many of the names for stuff in Gondor and Rohan come from. A few elements are still in the English language today, so some of their speech ought to have been recognizable.
Sulphur chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
I like the parallels between Snape and Saruman.
DefenestratedCountess chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in a fanfic, as when I read about the doe!
You, sir, are a genius.
DarkSunny chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I really hope to see this updated one day. This is one of the most interesting HP/LOTR crossovers I've come across, and one of the very few good ones involving Snape.
RosettaEmeraldGreen chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
I hope you do update soon! This was by far the best lord of the rings crossovers I've read! :)
Noxy the Proxy chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
will Severus EVER catch a break? Also will he ever be able to speak to the peoples of Middle Earth?
Yasmina chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
This makes me very very happy. Are you going to write more? I hope so. I want to know how it ends...