Reviews for Happiness is a Broken Wand
yeah!
mou chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
mauhahahah - doe snape!
mou chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
wicked beginning. i love it when snape's the hero! yeah!
ranchan-akari chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
ohgodohgodohgod...this is EPIC. I need more. Poor Severus, always getting thrown into bad situations. ;_; At least this time he's got his Crebain. I can't wait for more of this! What happened to Severus? Will he manage to come back to himself? What will happen when he meets Saruman and Gandalf? GAH! The questions!
tpx1 chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
interesting story so far

please continue soon, I am really interested in that price you mentioned at the end.
meshalok chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
Wowee. Next chap please! :D
goldenlantern chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
hm...

just a question,

but will serverus meet up with the group later on?

is he still a 'good' guy or will he have to play spy here too?
Greyfalcon chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
Just wanted to say that it was a great chapter. Interesting that Severus was called a "Sorceror" by the witch king instead of a wizard. I have to wonder if there is some meaning to that classification or if it is simply interchangable with wizard. I do feel for Severus as he can't seem to get away from Dark Lords wherever he goes, the main is just always in for a bad time.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
0.o of all the languages that Sevvy can learn first was a the Black Speech. Well that WILL come in handy I would think.

Great chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
NO! Severus! Why! Someone has to help him. NOW! please.
ice vixen x not signed in chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
omg yes, now that was a good chapter. I can't wait to see what the promises were and how that whole thing plays out. I believe in him though. He'll make it right some how, i just want to see him have a happy ending for once I suppose. Keep up the great work and update soon..._~
nalin chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
I was happy with this chapter because it contained a lot of relevant information that was needed for the story to continue. I love the story, it's very original, please update soon:)
henxu chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
Thnanks for the wonderful chapter.
Rivana chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
Yay! Chapter! :) And poor Severus trading one dark lord in for another, good thing he's such a great spy.
achillies-eel chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
And my love for this fic grows stronger. As does my love for Severus's darling Crebain.

The whole thing with the Eye confused me a bit, but it is intriguing. I have a feeling Sauron told Severus to find Aragorn or someone equally as important, and kill them. Though it's probably Aragorn if Sauron let him walk away unscathed. Or did he just walk away? I'm a bit confused about that bit.

Severus heard the Valar! I do hope they contact him again; I'd love to see what happens if he can actually talk back. :D

Love the chapter! Looking forward to more!
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »