Reviews for Happiness is a Broken Wand
disturbia chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
hm, finally not a namby-pamby elfling crossover. perhaps by far the best hp/lotr cross i've yet come across. (ignoring the doe animagus)
it'll be interesting to see how sev digs himself out of this grave, if he even can.
disurbia chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
a doe huh?
that's a horrible form to have in either world. it's pretty likely that aside from running away, it'll only get him killed faster. and female really? i doubt his pride would ever allow him to take that form, short of certain death. as for the wiki, it's an observance, but not a magical rule, especially the gender change part. yuck.
i'm really hoping this won't turn into another slash (or gender-bender) extravaganza as so many of these crossover fics turn out to be.
Blackdex chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
Hmmm, thats not good.
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
*giggles at the author's note* Another good thing is he's not likely to be shot for food than if he were a buck or other male animal.
Oneyearupdate chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
Nooooo! Please dont leave it there this is one of the best crossovers ever *bursts into tears*
Zoebel chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
I love your story it's amazing! I have my fingers crossed that you'll update :) definitely one of my favorite stories.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/20/2013
Great story! Please update.
lotrhpfan1234 chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
Just read through the fic, and i must say i'm really looking forward to seeing how things play out. I really appreciated that you showed the reasoning behind each character's arguments which makes for great reading, giving a lot of insight into the motivations behind their actions. I love it, can't wait for more
P.A.W.07 chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
Oh, I just love this. I will admit I nearly cried during the Dumbledore scene. I rather liked how Snape thought of him as a teacher and somewhat of an idol and a symbol of hope for him. It made the first chapters that much more heart breaking.

Also, thank you for a Snape HP/LoTR crossover. I see a whole bunch of Harry fics here but not really any Snape ones yet. And honestly, its one of my favorites in this section.

You've been introducing characters besides Frodo and the main Fellowship characters. Thank you for not following the main story line to a 'T'.

I also loved how you seemed to have changed Saruman's fate in this. The way that you expressed Saruman and Gandalf's relationship was just beautiful and heartbreaking as well. Saruman is so proud and yet the most needing of assistance.

And Snape in this ... he's cantankerous and angry and just Snape. XD

I love this to death.

So I hope that this fic isn't dead. It's just too well crafted. Please keep it the great work. :)
Elenor GreanLeEf chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
Keep this up! This story is very good and I'm looking forward to see what happens. I hope Severus isn't truly under Sauron's control. It would be truly depressing for him to be a slave once again.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
I love it ! You can't leave Severus on sauron's hands !
NoMan3 chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
Oh, no! You aren't going to leave Severus as a real servant of Sauron, are you? He needs to fight it, ally himself with good, and gain some friends in the process. I don't want him to relive the tortured double-agent's life of Hogwarts.

That being said, you are doing a great job of writing this story. The characters seem pretty much in character, and I like how Severus is with the crows. I think he needs to meet Galadriel.
Elaine du Lac chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Oh dear, this development with Saruman is really incredible! I loved the interaction he had with Gandalf and the final scene which turns the tide on the Saruman story. Snape unwittingly set in motion such a change of events! SAruman learning mental shields! You are awesome and I love your writing and your plot!
Wand1essWizard chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
Love it so far! Can't wait for the next update!
RSegovia chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
I hope you continue this rare unique crossover tale! More Snape POV please.
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »