Reviews for Steady Hands
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This was lovely. I like the idea of Shaggy having good, steady hands despite being nervous and gangly by nature. :)
Charliefox2012 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Awesome story. It was sweet.
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
OMG this is so great. I love it. Thank goodness you got it written down on your phone.

Well, I love this pairing too and their aren't enough Shelma stories but if you're in the mood for complete stories, I suggest RussM's stories. Also, I'm writing a fluffly Shelma Oneshot. At the moment it's gonna be called "Snowflakes in Your Hair"

I enjoyed this oneshot so much that I'm gonna add you to my author alerts list... you know what, I'm gonna check all of the boxes and add you to my fav authors and add the story to my favs too.
S-VFreak chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I had to review this story! Exellent! As a total Shaggy / Velma shipper since Scooby-Doo Where Are You, I couldn't miss the chance to tell you that your story is fantastic!

Hey, and even though you don't know yet (or maybe you do :P), there are a lot of Shelma fics here to read and enjoy. My favorites are "A change of routine", "Snow, ski and a Mystery", "So far away", "First kiss", "In the falling leaves", "Simple mathematics", "A ticky scare pair", "They're first Thanks giving", "Family matters" and it's sequel, "Mysteries and Mirackles", "The spell of love: a Scooby-Doo love story", "Graduation day", "With or without you", "Velma", "The secret of Beauregard mansion", and my absolute favorite, "Sandalwood and Maple Sirup". and many, many, but many more! So go read them right now and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

More Shaggy / Velma fics, please?

S/VFreak (Shaggy & Velma man, TOTALLY AND 4 EVER!)