Reviews for Lovers from Friends
Little Kakau chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
loved it!
Little Kakau chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
best line ever: "Okay, El…one beer, one friend, and one place to pass out is all yours."
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that they worked things out or that they're starting to at least! Wonderful story!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
Very intense chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very emotional! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! Poor Liv! I can't really feel bad for Elliot when he's being suck a jerk and Dean had it coming! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
Incredible chapter! They were so good together, then one little misunderstanding and bam! I hope everything works out! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out okay!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very cute! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Very emotional!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
How much beer does Liv have at her place? I hope Kathleen will be okay! I really enjoyed it! Brilliant chapter! Very intense!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Incredible chapter! Very intense! I hope Kathleen will be okay! I really enjoyed it!
jmarrero16 chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
Continue please! what is going to happen?
EverMaguire chapter 9 . 12/11/2010
Wow. Sequel please?

So angsty, so many ups and downs! but the perfect little ending.

Bravo my friend!

(PS. Elliot, Olivia loves you, in case you forgot the memo!)
Stephanie615 chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
haha loved it! Great ending! Great story! Loved reading it! Hope to read from you soon :)
Stephanie615 chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
grrr...why does everything go wrong when it seems so perfect! I wonder how this will finish. :)
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »