Reviews for Lovers from Friends
Rhonda Roo chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
Great chapter...even if Elliot is an ass...they have to make up soon, he needs to see the light and stop being so mean. Update soon...please.
tanya2byour21 chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
Dude I am going to reach through the computer and hit Elliot upside his big stupid dumbass head sorry had to say that. She tells him she loves him and he just walks away from her. olivia does not admit how she feels easilie and he just walks away from her. I am going to hurt him for her. lol. I liked the new chapter and i can't wait to find out what is going to hapepn next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
edge15684 chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
God Elliot is stupid. She told him that she loves him and would never do anything to hurt him and he just left again.
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
omg, can't wait to see what happens, i hope they work things out, update soon
Stephanie615 chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
gahh I don't know what to think if I like this chapter or not. I loved how it started because they are so perfect for each other. But the end was so sad. I can't believe that Olivia let Kathleen think it was dean and I can't believe eliot didn't believe olivia. Why can't they be together? But it was amazingly written :)
QueenDollyDaydream chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
0.0

-QDD
spacekitten2700 chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
nice story but i hope you let Olivia and Elliot work it out
tanya2byour21 chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
Elliot is and idoit and ass and Kathleen should have kept her stupid mouth shut lol. I liked the new chapter and I hope Elliot will calm down and realize olivia would never hooke up with dean after being with him. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
loupot chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
I am loving this fic! just wished it would happen in the show. More please :-)
Prairie24 chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
Oooh, I hope you plan on updating soon!
Prairie24 chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Oh, man! That was a doozy!
Prairie24 chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Oh, wow! Great chapter.
Prairie24 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Love the Liv/El interaction in this chapter.
Prairie24 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
I'm glad Kathleen survived. So happy that El went to Liv.
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Great job on the first chapter. Looking forward to more.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »