Reviews for The two who didn't get away
VanInBlack chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Thank God it was just a bad dream! Loved the arrangement they came up with in the end! I'm so looking forward to see what happens next!
kelly21us chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
I have no idea If I have already reviewed on this chapter.. So I thought it wouldn't hurt to be safe. I love this story! It would be terrific if you wrote a sequel to it and had their first date in it;) well, I absolutely love this pairing and I am sooooo happy that you write it, happy writing!

mummacass chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
I knew Rossi was an exhibitionist.
black widow mistress chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
OMFG! I LOVED IT! and yes capitals were needed... Hahah the pool in the gym! that cracks me up, however I could totally see it happening... Epic story, cant wait for more stories!
VanInBlack chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
OMG! How did Max get into the shower in Dave's room? I absolutely love this!
black widow mistress chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
OMG!Loved it! cant wait for more! .
twoBQ23 chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Nuhh-uhh! That is crazy! Please update this soon!

2bq :)
kelly21us chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
omg! that was awesome! I can not wait for an update! So...why is Max in their shower? And where did Erin go? Please tell me she is not with Max! Lol...Happy writing!

mummacass chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
please don't tell me that Strauss' ex husband was in the shower!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
whoa, the end of the chapter was crazy. Was her ex husband in their suite?

The rest was really sexy. loved it.
VanInBlack chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
That was awesome! The bartender was hilarious!
VanInBlack chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
So, I finally found some uninterupted time to read your new story properly...

And I love it! Dave in the pool was priceless! And of course he can read her behavior inside and out.

Love the chemistry between them!
black widow mistress chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
OMG that was awesome and I cant wait for more! D I absolutely adore the ending with the bar tender telling them to get a room. So awesome, just loved it! Great chapter!
twoBQ23 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
"Go to the next motel and fuck her... or I'll do it."

Hahahaha that was epic. The bartender has go to come back somehow! I love love love where this is going. Right now I'm not seeing how this will play out, but knowing you it'll be suprisingly outstanding.

2bq :)
mummacass chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Dave you have competition! lol