Reviews for Between Me and Thee
Doll Peach chapter 39 . 9/7
Hi KuroKuchiki, its been a while. :) You probably won't recognize me since my penname has been changed, but I used to follow the regular updates for this fic and read them as you would post them- if you look back in your reviews and inbox you'll probably see my name quite a bit, haha. I know its been a really long time, according to FF you haven't updated since 2014 so I don't know if you'll even see this, but... if you do, I just wanted to say thank you. I can't tell you how much this story means to me. I know it might sound silly, but I'm being serious. In the past 2 years this fanfic has been a story that I've come back to, over and over. It's sweet, its romantic, it's passionate and pulls at my heartstrings- it has been a piece of literature that has literally kept me afloat during some of the most difficult days I've gone through. Again, I know its silly but.. I just felt like it was something that you should know. I just wanted to say thank you. And, I hope you're doing well. :)
Bleached Avenger chapter 26 . 8/21
By now it's become apparent that the ending of Bleach is a vomit-inducing mockery of the rest of the series. I have called your work here among the greatest I've ever seen in Bleach writing. I encourage you to please finish this someday and give Ichiruki, the pairing the majority of the fandom has long and still supports, its true and worthy conclusion.
Well, I hope when you resume your beautiful story, you will give us IchiRuki fans what we deserve for a true ending.
Nzinga chapter 5 . 8/13
simply loving this story so far.
PlaguedAmbition chapter 40 . 7/24
Really good story you have here, it has been a while since the last update, but I do hope it is coming.
woyznek chapter 27 . 7/13
n
Cavisze chapter 40 . 6/20
It was really fun to have 40 chapters to read through!
Thank you for this story.

I see that it hasn't been updated in a while, and I imagine that life caught up with you. I can understand that it can also be difficult to keep an idea going...and inspirations can change as well.

There are some very human elements that get addressed in here, and as someone who is an adult and in a committed adult relationship, I appreciate those elements.
Cavisze chapter 37 . 6/20
I have been reading this in one fell swoop, from 1 to now, and I intend on reading the next three as well.

I am sorry you faced criticism that has made you question your writing. It's your writing, to do with what you will.

I think something that makes fan fiction so fun is that you are able to take characters and storylines that you love and then control them how you see fit. While some things may be uncanon or ooc, there is also some satisfaction in seeing the characters as you like them.

Thank you for this story that you have put so much thought into.
Photohawk chapter 40 . 6/15
I hope I live too read the next chapter
Plz post a new chapter this story is awesome
Margaritasc chapter 5 . 4/24
I would have thrown my self in a hole if my father yelled something like that , LOL ;D
Margaritasc chapter 3 . 4/24
Thank you , no more songs . The chapter was great ;)
Margaritasc chapter 1 . 4/24
Yay !'
09ToffeeApple03 chapter 30 . 4/20
x
Mar Snchez chapter 3 . 3/16
Lovely chapter! They have such chemestry! Suck ir hime!
1,471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »