Reviews for Between Me and Thee
Justtojoke chapter 40 . 3/29
My anxiety for the next chapter is great!
Justtojoke chapter 36 . 3/28
Sorry I don't have anything constructive to say. I just wanted to add my two cents of how much I love this! I love the AU that you've created with story. The way you weaved character development into these characters that we love is so brilliant and it seems like an honest portrayal. The way I feel when I'm reading each chapter just keeps bringing me back .Sidenote: Byakuya's reluctant sass in this chapter was everything. "If only it were appropriate to strike a women outside of battle" Thank you for this wonderful story!
darklover chapter 40 . 3/28
I have finally gotten around to reading your latest chapter. I have to say I commend you on getting this chapter done. I know it’s difficult when your mind gets pulled into a funk, but I’m glad you managed to find your way back to writing. Again, I wish you the best in life and writing.

It never ceases to amaze how Renji doesn’t realize how much he’s similar to Ichigo in personality. I can’t help but find it sad how Kubo created both characters with similar personalities. Don’t get me wrong, ultimately I know it’s their similar personalities and love for Rukia that make them good comrades, but I find it kinda annoying that Renji seems to be Ichigo’s copycat in what he does and how he dresses. I’m specifically referring to how in the manga Kubo gave both characters similar Shihakushō changes. That’s just too much, Kubo.

Anyway, I like how you gave us more insight to Renji’s private life in this chapter. It’s nice to see he isn’t such a pig after all despite his talk lol. Not unexpected, of course, given his personality. It’s really frustrating how men are raised to be such boastful idiots. You know Renji has only been Bya-kun’s lieutenant for like 2 years or slightly more.

You know I really dislike how Kubo basically forced Masaki and Isshin to be together. I don’t recall ever hearing your thoughts on that. I invite you to do so here :D The Ichigo having a Hollow since birth thing is what doesn’t make sense though. It really seemed like he developed during the encroachment process rather than since birth. I’ll spare you the rant, but I stand firm that it doesn’t make sense. I see it as proof he changed his plans.

How did Ichigo find out about Kaien? Did you cover that and I forgot? In the series it wasn’t covered. Or are you saying that Ichigo made the connection to what Ukitake said about him resembling someone.

You certainly went the dramatic route with the big reveal regarding Kaien, though it wasn’t nearly as emotional as I thought you might make it. Couldn’t help but chuckle at Byakuya giving Isshin a stiff slap to get Isshin moving. It was truly touching to see Isshin comfort Rukia. I really love how you’re taking the time to explore all the relationships. It’s so beautiful.

I’m really looking forward to seeing how the ceremony unfolds. It’s interesting so far. Btw, did you really mean reiryoku or did you mean reiraku? Just checking because I believe you intend to bond their spirit ribbons.

‘Til next time,

darklover
P. Rose chapter 1 . 3/16
I absolutely adore this first chapter, you could really imagine that this is what Ichigo would have been feeling those 17 months without his powers. And yes, i KNOW so so many Bleach fans say the way he feels for Rukai is strictly platonic, but really what self reflecting guy allows a "friend" to kick them in the face? He missed her and he loves her and that's the end of that.

Anyway, I feel I have to mention one slight thing that bothers me; you mention that Ichigo use to be 5'11 and is now 6'3" when in fact he used to be 5'9" and is now 5'11". I sincerely apologise if I sound condescending, i just thought I'd let you know.
Rodalls chapter 40 . 2/25
Love it! I would've like that you write a little more about the conversation between Isshin and Rukia, though. Because of Rukia stubbornness, I think it would've take a little longer for her to be ok with everything. I know she's been dealing with it for a long time but learning something that big and so suddenly and mixing it up with all the guilt she has about it... I really think it would make a bigger discussion or a longer talk. I love the relationship between Rukia and Ichigo! They are sooo sweet!

I read that you were having problems. Hope everything is getting better for you.
Your story is one of my favorites, if not the one, so keep writting because you're good a it.
I'll be waiting for the next chapters
Really great. I'm soo happy to see this story continued. Thank you
more please chapter 40 . 2/1
you could be a professional author if you wanted to! please keep this story coming! ichi x ruki forever!
GeminiDollFace chapter 14 . 1/26
I'm truly loving this story. I only started watching Bleach a few months ago and blew through the entire anime in what's probabaly considered record time. And I always felt that Ichigo and Rukia had the right connection. She understands him and gets him in a way that others can't (especially Orihime). She can build him up and stir things in him. I love this story. It's exactly how I've pictured it. With more throws of passion after battles here and there, but you ultimately captured the bouts of first/awkward love. Especially since Ichigo is very clueless about girls. It's great!
SlenderNyan94 chapter 40 . 1/24
I personally love this, this has to be my favorite IchiRuki fanfic ever. It reads like a well published book to me.
brialees chapter 40 . 1/17
Another amazing chapter! I can't wait until the next one!
Mizundaztood23 chapter 26 . 12/23/2014
First of all, when Ichigo was making cucumbers I was like: CONFESSION TIME! CONFESSION TIME! (DING DING DING - that was the ringing in my head)

Second of all, it only consists of four letters but I'll make it more :3 KIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! MY KOKORO GOES DOKI DOKI AND IT CAN'T STOP! And for the first time in this story, this chapter made me shed tears a bit while smiling like a lunatic! My pillow is tortured by my arms hugging it because of my heart going doki doki!

Hahahahaha! As always, I'm loving this and applause to you :)))
fanman1 chapter 40 . 12/19/2014
I like the storyline. I don't find it AU at all. Can't wait foe the next chapter. Please post it soon.
Mizundaztood23 chapter 25 . 12/19/2014
Okay, let me start with a negative before i go "KYAA!" On this review :3
I eyes automatically rolls back when inoue thinks she has a chance with Ichigo, and i can almost see my brain at the part where she *shudders and shots cero on a pic of inoue* hugged (GROOSS!) Ichigo.. (DISGUSTING) I chigo should've taken a bath xD

Now onto another negative which the cuz of the strawberry, nice job pissin' her off (note the sarcasm)

Now... KYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Hahahahahaha, this is getting too emotional for me. And to the part when they said that someday they want to make love, blood almost rushed out of my nose LOL

This is still going AWESOME! And still loving this :DDD
Ayeobe chapter 40 . 12/14/2014
Well, from the day the chapter was posted, to today, i re-read every single word of every single chapter.. This is such an epic story. I can not wait to read more of it! It took me about a month to read it all over again.. I look forward to the next chapter, and i hope its sooner than later.. but thank you for never giving up on the story. When i had seen Feb 1st, with a promise of a chapter in 2-3 weeks, and it had bee 6 months.. i got rather worried. Im glad everything is back to a fair normal in your life.. Keep blessing us with these chapters. This story.
D.E.J chapter 40 . 12/13/2014
I just been reading all of your chapters in this story and I think they are amezing I hope you update soon
1,430 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »