Reviews for Between Me and Thee
Twin-Zangetsu chapter 1 . 4/17
Please continue the story
Deliberatee chapter 40 . 4/4
Kinda depressed today so I decided to look up one of the best IchiRuki fanfics out there (seriously, you mentioned really critical reviews, I don't understand how they can perceive this story as anything except great). It's been a while since Bleach has ended and I admit that I wan't really invested in the series that much but I love Rukia with Ichigo (and one other pairing with her that might be construed as questionable, and NO it is NOT Renji or Aizen, it's closer to home lol) anyway, I hope you haven't abandoned this story, it's been 3 years since the last update but you can be sure that we're still hanging in there ;)
Saij Spellhart chapter 40 . 2/24
This story was recommended to me. So I decided to give it a read. It's a very sweet story. Filled with a lot of emotion and cute moments. It gets a little long winded... Most if the time. But it's still good.

I knew it wasn't finished and that it was pretty much abandoned when I started reading. I suppose where you decided to leave it hanging wasn't the worst. It wasn't a cliff hanger, and it was rather endearing.

Your use of the term orbs drive me absolutely bat shit nuts. But I see no point in critiquing it since it doesn't appear you are writing anymore. I have some other critiques as well concerning adverbs and such. But again, pointless.

I enjoyed ichigo's little example he made of Shuhei. And also the things he said to Tatsuki. Those were great.

But mostly I just loved all the romance between Ichigo and Rukia. It was just sweet, heartwarming, and pleasant.

And Byakuya interacting with Isshin was a very nice touch. It was cute to see him opening up a bit.
Why does every fanfic author think that Yumuchika is gay? He is more likely to be bisexual or pansexual, but not one hundred percent gay. Just because he is metrosexual and cares about his appearance doesn't make him gay. Jeez talk about stereotyping. Also Renji is so OOC I don't even know what to say. I'm a diehard ichiruki fan girl but writing Renji the way you have written him doesn't mak you any better than the IchiHime fan authors or yaoi authors who always bash and write rukia Ooc. Sorry but I can't read this anymore.
Relo chapter 40 . 1/28
I remember this from like two years ago i finally found it again please continue :)
Bosma17 chapter 40 . 12/21/2016
Please continue this story it is a really good story and I want to read more
Shadow Storm Stories chapter 40 . 12/7/2016
thats the end? great writing, deep emotions just generally great but this needs to be finished so badly
Shadow Storm Stories chapter 39 . 12/7/2016
ill stop drinking while reading this. i think i choked so hard i coughed my lung out
Shadow Storm Stories chapter 34 . 12/6/2016
reading a certain part of chapter 34 and my mind goes: i wander what shiro and zangetzu think of this. then i imagined the conversation would have gone a liitle like this: Shiro to ichigo: howdy part-
Shiro to zangetzu: oh my god zangetzu you gotta come see this hes finally doing it.
zangetzu to shiro: what are you... oh my thats a surprise
ichigo to both of them: wait a minute... you guys are watching this arent you. god dammit nothing is sacred anymore. thats just how i saw that turning out and also great work so far this is really great to read and i actually got all sweaty myself reading that same bit.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/16/2016
Two years have passed since this chapter was written.
Hopefully it will continue, I don't think it is complete.
I'd like to see where it goes from here.
ParadoxVII chapter 31 . 10/22/2016
I just wanted to say that after reading up to this point, after being on this site for over a year now. This is the most emotionally satisfying, anxiety inducing, and irritating story I have ever read. And I love it. It is by far my favorite story I have ever read just because you make everyone feel so... human. Sometimes I feel like the pacing is a tad bit slow, but the amount of depth I got in return is phenomenal. If you ever read this review, please know that you are a very beautifully gifted writer and I honestly kind of envy your talent.
Doll Peach chapter 39 . 9/7/2016
Hi KuroKuchiki, its been a while. :) You probably won't recognize me since my penname has been changed, but I used to follow the regular updates for this fic and read them as you would post them- if you look back in your reviews and inbox you'll probably see my name quite a bit, haha. I know its been a really long time, according to FF you haven't updated since 2014 so I don't know if you'll even see this, but... if you do, I just wanted to say thank you. I can't tell you how much this story means to me. I know it might sound silly, but I'm being serious. In the past 2 years this fanfic has been a story that I've come back to, over and over. It's sweet, its romantic, it's passionate and pulls at my heartstrings- it has been a piece of literature that has literally kept me afloat during some of the most difficult days I've gone through. Again, I know its silly but.. I just felt like it was something that you should know. I just wanted to say thank you. And, I hope you're doing well. :)
Bleached Avenger chapter 26 . 8/21/2016
By now it's become apparent that the ending of Bleach is a vomit-inducing mockery of the rest of the series. I have called your work here among the greatest I've ever seen in Bleach writing. I encourage you to please finish this someday and give Ichiruki, the pairing the majority of the fandom has long and still supports, its true and worthy conclusion.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Well, I hope when you resume your beautiful story, you will give us IchiRuki fans what we deserve for a true ending.
Nzinga chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
simply loving this story so far.
1,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »