Reviews for Between Me and Thee
Stella.Swiss chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
Please continue this very beautiful story of love
TylerPRodney chapter 40 . 2/26/2019
Are you going to continue with this amazing story? Please do!
SonyaCard chapter 40 . 1/23/2019
Ah, this is an awesome chapter, the love between Ichigo and Rukia. Can't wait for the next one
thenate12 chapter 40 . 12/30/2018
Is this story over? i need to read more DX
Cosmic Nihilist chapter 29 . 9/18/2018
I compliment you on your action scenes, they are thought out, practical, and exciting to read. I am going to restate my earlier review though, every single long and great scene has been Rukia. I am just disappoint that when Ichigo or anyone else is involved he only gets a few words and a quick summary of events. No one else is getting any chance to shine in the story even though it gets getting made out like they would have an oppertunity. You skipped over the week of training even though it would have been cool to see some action from the two, maybe sparing. The patter is getting predictable amd frankly a bit boring, which is upsetting because its so much fun to read these scenes, but if its always going to just be people watching, commenting on Rukia's fight as she dominates then its dull. This scene is almost a mirror of the Renji scene, and I guess I just expected more and better out of the story. Anyways good writing, just wish we got ro see more of the other supposed title character doing more outside of the relationship like Rukia.
Cosmic Nihilist chapter 25 . 9/18/2018
I really like the story so far. My only problem standing at this point is that Rukia seems to be the one always sacrificing or always suffering for their relationship. So heres hoping that Ichigo steps up to the plate soon.
Cosmic Nihilist chapter 6 . 9/16/2018
...Seriously how hard is it to say nothing happened, that would be it.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/4/2018
Eighth time reading this and I still wait for the next chapter. Don't let us down PLEASE!
Hogwarts Knight chapter 40 . 2/28/2018
So it has been a very long time since I read bleach fanfiction partly because I stopped reading any fanfiction near the end of bleach, but recently I saw a bleach fanfic in the favorites list for an author I was reading at the time and have since been hunting down old favorites from the bleach section. One binge read later and I can remember exactly why I loved this story and can only hope that your muse returns at some point as I would love to see this finished
Inuyoukai52 chapter 40 . 12/6/2017
Wow, this was a blast from the past for me. I recently decided to go back and re-read some of the older stories in my alerts list and came across this one. I am somewhat saddened that it never got an ending, but after all this time I can't imagine that you would be willing to come back to it. Especially not with the disaster that was the Bleach manga near the end, what with completely contrived deus ex machinas and (in my opinion) forced pairings at the end that seemed to have been thrown in to match the ending of Naruto for some odd reason.
greasy snivellus chapter 16 . 11/23/2017
i would love to see random shirayuki x zangetsu moments. idk but i've been entertaining the thought of that pairing. or maybe shirayuki and zangetsu teaming up to matchmake with their masters/owners (though the point is moot here)
GW chapter 40 . 11/17/2017
Three years have passed since this chapter. Would be wonderful if it was continued even after all this time. I enjoyed reading all the chapters. I hope the writer
pyre101 chapter 40 . 10/29/2017
This is probably my number 1 favorite story, just because I feel alive when reading it. I felt like the characters were very relatable and I hope to see an ending for this. Love the writing style as well.
Liam G chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Have you been editing this story? Last time I read it was a year ago, now after reading it again, it feels different, there are words in bold I don't remember being in bold before, so I am curious, are you working on this again?
carroll.jerry25 chapter 40 . 9/29/2017
yo author you need to come back and finish this it's grad a fantastic you been really good at bring this story life it's flow the way it's hooks your attention the way you can't stop until you find out what's next this has truly been a great story so far and hope you continue it and look forward not only to this story but any story you come up with next keep it up hell if your passion for writing this story is anything you need to look into becoming an author cause the books you could write would be as spectacular thank for this story thus far and look forward to it's revival and completion
1,500 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »