Reviews for Outnumbered
silverbirch chapter 27 . 4/20/2014
I know I've said it before, but this is still one of the best parent generation stories I've ever read. I feel like I know these people now.

A good chapter but the highlight was India and Remus. I'm not sure where they will end up. I have to say my Y-chromosome is screaming at him to get out! Yes, she cares about him and all that sort of stuff, but she needs to learn to back off a bit. She'll start off ending his sentences for him and end up starting them for him - if he isn't careful. "Don't tell me what I do, or do not, think." If wonder if she saw the irony of HER saying that?

The chat between James and his dad was good as well. "You don't pay to go to Hogwarts, Dad". Quite. One day, James...except he won't, which is still the amazing backdrop.

Anyway, enough jabbering. I hope you're well and I look forward to the next instalment.

Silver
PurplePenguin13MI chapter 27 . 4/20/2014
YAY YOURE BACK ASDFGHJKL.
mustbethenargles chapter 26 . 4/17/2014
When are you updating it? I'm dyin'. oh! PLEASE make it fast. I'm sorry but its just been so lovely till now, I simply can't wait. Lack of patience you see.
A Potterhead chapter 26 . 4/13/2014
This was bloody fantastic. You have got to finish this one. Please. And do something about Juliette.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/12/2014
Where's the rest of it? I loved it till now and am really looking forward to the rest of the story. when are you uploading the next chapter?
MissDemigodWizard chapter 26 . 12/31/2013
Oh my gosh! This is really an awesome story and u know what I LOVE it! I just want to know tho will there be note chapters or has the stroy finished? :-)
silverbirch chapter 26 . 8/28/2013
That was a very good comeback chapter! So few people write about this time and put any meat in it, just like this. Yes, they're all young and want to be in love but you keep reminding us that dark forces are gathering and some of these people have only a few years left to live.

I'm already looking forward to more.
RJamesL chapter 26 . 8/22/2013
Well, first off I am an old reader and it took this long for me to review because I reread the entire thing... It was a slow day at work :)

Anyways, you have serious skills and I love how you have been developing all the characters. Please review very soon! I can't wait to read the next chapter of this amazing fic
PurplePenguin13MI chapter 26 . 8/21/2013
Whoa. Like, whoa. Whoa.
ToriLouiseMalfoy chapter 25 . 5/1/2013
This story is amazingggggggggggggg! Continue plaza and update soon otherwise i will cry because this story is so good so yeah xoxoxo
Essalinn chapter 24 . 1/3/2013
Sorry the other one got cut off, I'll delete it when I get the chance (on my phone right now)
As I was saying, I dunno if you still check your email, but I want to stress to you how much I enjoyed the 25 chapters of this story. Maybe you've outgrown HP fanfiction, but I dearly hope you haven't as I'm dying to see the end of Outnumbered. I love the characters (especially your Remus and India-Rose) and this is one of the best MWPP stories I've read.
I don't know if my review will make much of a difference to you, but I hope you will update this story (or at least email it to me ;) )
Much love xx
Ella
Essalinn chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
Um, hi. I don't even know if you still check your email or your fanfiction acc
keitorink5910 chapter 25 . 9/8/2012
This is fantastic! I can't believe you've stopped updating, please do so soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
Really enjoyed this!
KingRiordanQueenRowling chapter 25 . 5/5/2012
why did you stop updatin, at least you have to write when james talks to lily!