Reviews for Moving On
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
The center will hold...how fitting! That's just so great. I am so glad you are such a great, prolific writer so I have had marvelousness to entertain me as I avoid my homework...haha. These really truly are wonderful. Getting rid of Hannah, even though I liked her as a character (just not as a romantic interest for Booth because no one else is good enough :) ), is so much fun to read about. Good work!
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
That was beautiful :) This bit especially...

'Neither noticed the chill of the night as they sat huddled together… laughing, crying, kissing-talking and dreaming of a future where the center would hold.'

the centre will hold! I know it will :) You brought tears to my eyes with that story :) x
sunnyamazing chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
As someone who writes a limited amount of dialogue and usual rambles along in what I like to call thoughts paragraphs I loved this. I thought it was wonderful. I liked that Hannah just left, realising that she wasn't the one that Booth wanted, my only hope is that 'real' characters realise this soon enough! But not as soon to end the magnificence that is the show! Anyway that's enough rambling from me. Really enjoyed that :)
ShaniJP chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
AAAAH! I LOVED this - SO sweet and VERY well-written. You rose to this challenge in a wonderful way!
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
That Diner scene and your interpretation on their reunion are heartbreaking. Love this, “She'd spent the past six months watching him play house with Hannah. And he realized that was exactly what he'd been doing.” I hate that Brennan feels she has to leave to get away from watching this, but it's a great trigger! Love Hannah's realization of being the rebound girl and not taking that lightly. I of course like her quiet exit. I also hope that's how it is in the show. Fantastic end! You don't need dialogue! You did a most excellent job without it! Great story LJ!
legggate chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Nice fic. I sure hope they get rid of Hannah and soon. I am just sick of her. I think I dislike her so much because in S-5 they seemed to be making headway in getting B & B together, and then they just derailed it for no reason. And I just can't buy this new love so soon after her told Bones he had to move on. I could see him dating someone, but not living with them. That is just not Booth, at least not in my mind. Anyway, I liked this fic and you did great with no dialogue. Thanks for sharing.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I have a list I would like to send Hart as suggestions but I know he wouldn't be able to use them because of possible legal complications - but still... So I will add this one to my list and keep it.
wazo29 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
that was amazing...so good...you certainly conquered the challenge of no dialogue! many thanks xx
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This was totally great. I loved it. I am one of those people who have tried to like Hannah but I just don't. I want her gone. I am at the point I don't care how, I just want her gone now. I know I'm bad, sorry.
forensicsfan chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
There was so much about this that I adored. I was drawn in, I felt what they were feeling - the hurt, the hopelessness, and then that faint flicker of hope followed by your wildest dreams coming true. Love this. Again, you blew me away with this.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
that was so sweet
kaloblack chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
beutiful, just wonderful a little bit angst but lovely, please somo more whit hanna leaving
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Absolutely stunning. I don't know how you did it. It's hard to find a good mix of description and dialogue but it's even more difficult to do all of one or the other. You not only owned it, you pulled it off masterfully. Way to go!
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I have one complaint.

This should NOT be a oneshot!

Wow, LJ, this was... breathtaking. Your having Angela be the one who told Booth was completely creative and overwhelmingly believable! That was perfect-eerily so.

Sometimes when I read a story, I love most of it but, if given the chance, would have changed something about the way an author told the story. This is NOT one of those times. I think you nailed it. I would hope that something like this would happen on TV.

I'd never stop grinning if it turned out just this way.

I LOVED this story!
stephaniew chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Loved this! One of the best of these responses to Gum's challenge I've read! It's gotta be tough to do without the dialogue, but you've done an amazing job. I liked the way it wasnt melodramatic, just realizations and then no more hiding. Great story!