Reviews for Secret Admirer
chanur chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Excellent!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
So hot!

I don't know what was better the notes or Jasper following through!
Darling Cullen chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I kwen it all along that it was Jasper but I didn't expect him like that, he is sooo ... hot
Sunny Hanson chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
how does this not have more reviews? It was freaking hot! I'm a lesbian and I want to be fucked like that.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Great story! I have to confess I got halfway through and then scrolled down to the end to see who it was before going back to read it all. I'm a total cheater!
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
So freaking good to read. I was flushed reading the notes he left for her and the actual act itself at the end... holy shit
prassacut chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
huhu so hot!

I was hoping it was J! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee

I loved it!

Thank you!

Prassacut.
LovelyinLavender chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Nice! I love the idea behind your story. It's been a dream of mine to tour with a band (I watched 'Almost Famous' and haven't looked back since LOL), go on a cross country road trip. The life of a rock n' roller sounds fascinating :-)

I've gotta say, I was pretty shocked to see that it was JASPER who was the secret admirer, and not Edward. Like Bella said, it's always the quiet ones...plus, I love the whole sexy nerd thing. But I will admit that Jasper is right up there with Edward. I totally love me some Jasper as well :-D
urmistaken chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This was so good! Loved Rockerbella. Sorta thought it was Edward, but loved who it turned out to be. Perfect.

I just love your stories. :)
tracieo chapter 1 . 10/27/2010