Reviews for The Fighter
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Cool story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Shit in a brick, brick.

Shit in a brick, brick... shit the brick, shit.

Shit in a brick, brick... shit, shit.
Solutum chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
WTF? Why does this has only 9 reviews, this story is awesome!

It seems like a simple story, but the effects that Dan made with his interaction with the Ranma charaters , and in my opinion changed them in such a simple way is incredible.

When I finished, a felling remained there should be a sequel describing the after effects. Like, this could easily be a continuation story for Ranma itself, and the path of the characters into maturity.

Dan is amazing character, and in a way more realistic than Ranma characters.

He has an air of martial artist, but at the same time he is grounded and realistic.

His quote "I have found perfect Zen, no one not even you can steal that away from me," is one of the best lines I have heard.

I would definitely like to see more of Dan or the impact of the Dan’s words and actions on Ranmaverse, but since so little people showed interest in the story I guess it will never happen. Shame.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
i like the story. i feel sorry for the poor guy. Mouse is better then shampoo?
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
LOL. This would have been the perfect fic for
Ryoga to blame everything on Ranma. The NWC
is so used to fighting Ranma they tend to forget
that others may not toy with their oponents
trying not to hurt them and just want to win.
*grin*
Loved the bits with Ryoga and Ukyou.
Great ending.
Rashaan R. Butler chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
This is surprisingly one of the better Ranma fics I have ever read. Everyone is in character, since this is a canon-Ranmaverse fic. The fighting is just the way I like it, hard-hitting, violent, and brutal. I really like this Dan character. Is was nice to see the NWC up against someone who didn't want to kill them, marry them, take over the world, etc. This fic could have been better if 1) Dan had fought Ukyo and 2) The fight between Ranma and him ended in a draw. That way he wouldn't have totally lost but Shampoo wouldn't have to pursue. This is one fic that deserves a contination. Maybe you could give Dan a few ki attacks so he'll be more on par with Ranma and Ryoga. Just make it so that he doesn't use them on non-chi channeling opponents. Other than those little things this fic is very good. Keep it up.
Ushio chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
This story deserves more respect than it's recieved. I also loved cologne setting him up to get an amazon wife heh.
tenshineko chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
wow, i'm surprised at the lack of reviews! this story was very well done, though it ended kinda abruptly in some ways. i thought it was a good touch to give akane some of the respect she deserves-so many people write her off as an unskilled martial artists, when it's really only in comparison to ranma & co. that she really suffers...

dan sounds like a powerful fighter-he has to know more than just karate! although it seems that he isn't familiar with any ki attacks...given how ryoga and ranma took him by surprise so easily. he's pretty ruthless, too ::wince:: all those poor joints! definitely enjoyed this one; keep up the good work!
Dark Master Schmidt chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
It's not as good as your other fics...
DarkReader chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
This has always been one of my personal favorites and it definetly deserves more reviews. but for now keep up the good work.
Isamu Hatanaka chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
I gotta say that Clo-chan's right. This story is well done and deserves more praise than it seems to have gotten. The new character fit in well with the Ranmaverse, though I doubt that ANY of Ranma's challengers would only master a basic style of martial arts. Other than that, this story went well with what Takahashi-sama set out in her plot. Good Job.
Clo-chan E.S chapter 1 . 8/27/2000
I felt so sad that you haven't gotten any reviews I just had to review. I love your writings and I just mailed you a lil ago...I think anyways...I totally agree with what people say. You have definite style and I loved this fic when i read it before. I do think it needs some kind of follow up, a sequal maybe. I'd be more than happy to help! And might I just say that since the first time on anipike I saw the name CarrotGlace I have been a fan of yours. It's seems that no one here appreciates Baketensu(I totally have no idea how to spell it, so I'm just gonna say 'Sorcerer') Hunters!