Reviews for In the Open
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Some major OOC stuff is happening in this fic. I like the basic setup, but you have to give more thought to how the characters would actually react. Cal has little respect for Loker, so if Loker gets in his business and starts pointing out highly personal details that Cal is already peripherally aware of it, he would get shot down fast. I mean Cal would eviserate him with his words and then stomp on the little pieces-metaphorically speaking. I could see Loker attempting to intervene, being destroyed, and then Cal thinking about how pathetic it is that Loker knows what's going on, so he may as well tell Gillian since everyone at the office can see it. This weird friend-to-friend relationship you've set up where Cal is actually in a position where he would take ANY advice from Loker is just completely unbelievable.

~Your Worshipfulness
LightWoman chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Aww, I really enjoyed this. Not only because it's cute Callian-ness, but I loved Loker being the matchmaker. And the kissing in the rain - nice!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
"I don't want any more viceroys. I just want you" omg!

this was sooo fluffy that it was almost as if Disney met LTM n then they threw a lil bit of discovery channel into the mix as well... nut i liked it :) thanks.
prothalla chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awww I love this. It's exactly what everyone thinks about Lightman and his treatment of Foster. Great story! :)
inlovewithitalianfood chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
so perfect! i'm so glad that someone wrote about the monarch thing and gillian's thing being better!
Rosajean chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Ah! This is so great! I love it! Well done! :)
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
i actually read that BOTH monarch and viceroy butterflies are poisonous.

it is cute, however! :) :) keep em coming. :)
Honey204 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I liked this a lot! What a clever way to use the viceroy and monarch analogy. I feel like Loker isn't quite so eloquent, but I enjoyed being on his side as he tried to get the truth into Cal's head. Nicely done!
Lil.Miss.JoJo.33 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
OMG!

THIS WAS AH-MAZING!

And I also noticed the Monarch/Viceroy parallel with Gillian and Naomi...glad someone wrote about it:)

Thank you soooo much for this!
Pirouette chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
i really like this : )

only problem is that monarchs are the poisonous ones lol
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Now if only Eli would grow a pair and do this on the show!
lysemma chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Yes, fluffy, but nice ! Cal's admission to Gillian sounds a lot like him, I could see him say that to her in the show... Great job ;)