Reviews for Alright, Evans?
Jillyforever chapter 27 . 5/20
I'm so fricken excited that you started this up again! My friend told me about this about a year ago and I absolutely loved it! I actually cried when you stopped updating, i wanted to know so many things! Plz keep writing and finish the story, you're amazing and it's such a great story!
please keep writing. There are so many questions I need answered! Marlene and Sirius? Friday night? James and lily! Please keep written. You updating will keep me sane. I have been hoping that you would come back and write. THANK YOU!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! PLEASE KEEP WRITING! THIS IS ONE IF MY FAVOURITE FICS IM SO HAPPY YOU POSTED THIS!
Jilyforever chapter 27 . 5/15
Best Jily fanfiction there is! Pleeeeeaaasee update!
Firestar007 chapter 27 . 5/17
Love this story! Any chance of an update soon? I really want to find out what happens. I love Lily and Sirius' friendship in this
HPForvever chapter 27 . 5/12
This is the best fanfiction I've ever read! Plz write more!
Love the story!

I'm from Denmark :-)
Anything to stop homework chapter 1 . 5/1
I really hope you update! Its a really good story and well written!
zukofan2005 chapter 27 . 5/1
I'm so glad you updated! I didn't even realize how long it's been since the last time you did it haha I really hope you'll write some more chapters for the story :)
Oh my goodness. You do not know how happy I am right now, now that you have updated. I absolutely love your story and I have been anticipating what happens next, especially since you left us with that huge cliffhanger! Congratulations - with your upcoming graduation and college success! Hopefully the next update will be soon and you won't leave your loyal readers for another 4 years:)
LILYandJAMESareCUTE chapter 27 . 4/29
I'm going to have to re read this whole story now! I remember the title so obviously I liked it :) funnily enough, four years ago today I started dating the man I am now married to. I also have started and completed a degree in the last four years :P man, you're making me nostalgic. It's good to see you still writing, congrats on nearly finishing your studies! :)
fenixfether chapter 27 . 4/29
Please continue. It's evil to leave me hanging here.
seracea chapter 27 . 4/28
OMG I'M SOO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK! Loved the chapter, I can't wait to see what happens! And PLEASE don't abandon this story and update soon? pretty please?
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 27 . 4/28
I'd really like it if you continued this story, especially as I can't wait to read the next conversation between James and Lily.
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 27 . 4/27
ahhh I'm so happy this is back! I truly feel like I've been waiting forever! please do write more! I had a great time rereading and I can't wait to see what happens!
1,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »