Reviews for Alright, Evans?
Me chapter 27 . 7/27
Please please finish this story because it amazing and I really really like it. Xx
BlueSkies13 chapter 27 . 7/25
This story is beyond entertaining! I'm guilty of having taken a prolonged break from writing myself but just know that I am eagerly awaiting my closure for this story! Please update soon
UPDATE chapter 27 . 7/23
This is literally the best fanfiction I've EVER read
PLEASE UPDATE!
Taylor.Ivashkov chapter 27 . 7/24
Please finish the story!
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINISH THIS YOUR PEOPLE NEED YOU I NEED YOU
mallory chapter 27 . 6/29
Can you please finish this omg i might die.
AprilMuggle chapter 27 . 6/24
Please please please! You NEED to finish this. It's perfect and you can't abandon this after all these years! I literally stayed up till 2 am the other day reading this! Ugh, we need to know what happens next! Update, update!
persassyjackson29 chapter 21 . 6/21
Awesome story. Just one little thing I don't like. About the Sirius bit. You might have overdone it a bit. Good story though.
Babymac chapter 27 . 6/14
Hey! Great story, I loved it! However, the ending?! Come on, I mean obviously we know they end up together but how does it go down? Also, sorry I know you wrote this a long time ago but I just now read it (oops )
MaraudersLily7 chapter 27 . 6/13
YES! I haven't been on the website in awhile because none of my favorite stories were posting new chapters. I just happened to login in today and saw there was a new chapter for this story and i got sooo excited! I always kept wondering what was coming next and I'm so excited you started writing again! I love it, especially Sirius and Lily's friendship. It is one of my favorite things from the story. Keep up the good work! Excited for more
siriuslylovemoony chapter 27 . 6/12
OMG THANK YOU FOR UPDATING THIS IS DEFINETELY ONE OF MY FAVORITE JILY/MARAUDERS/SIRIUSXMARLENE STORY! I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! YOU'RE ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 3 . 6/7
Interesting story
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 6/7
Interesting
Please please please update this! It's really funny and good!
etudeoftheartist chapter 27 . 6/3
I promised myself that I would read only "one chapter," but I ended up staying up until about 12 yesterday night finishing reading what's here so far. I absolutely adore the interactions between James and Lily-you characterized them (James especially!) how I imagined them. Plus, jealous James is way too cute _. Looking forward to your updates (and more J/L makeout sessions).
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »