Reviews for Alright, Evans?
harrypotterlover chapter 26 . 3/28
Are u finishing the story! This is so interesting !
Emilyrose48 chapter 26 . 3/5
υραтє ρℓєαѕє. αмαzιиg ѕтσяу υ нανє нєяє
LilyPotter30 chapter 26 . 3/3
You simply CAN'T leave it there! Come on woman! Pleeeeeaase update soon! I love your story!
love2read652 chapter 26 . 1/19
hi
i was wondering how often you post new chapters and if you will continue the story. i love your writing and the story
Ginny aguilar chapter 26 . 1/4
I think james have an idea of what she is gonna tell him bit he doesn't completely know.
I'm from spain
sainlyinsain chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
MERLIN PLEASE UPDATE THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY THAT IS LACKING A CONCLUSION! I NEED CLOSURE WOMAN!
It's so beautifully written I can't even...D:
kristen chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
its so good! UPDATE SOON! THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME!
i don't think he knows about her but doesnt want estella anymore and doesnt love her and loves lily.
And i'm from New Zealand! whoop whoop!
margpete chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
NOOOO YOU CAN'T END IT THERE AT SUCH A CLIFFHANFER! THIS STORY IS SO GOOODDD! Please please please olease update! *kissy faces
margpete chapter 20 . 11/27/2014
Loving this Fic so far and I love the Sirius banter!
Protect My Lonely Heart chapter 26 . 11/20/2014
I need you to finish this story. Literally. I may die. Okay, I'm exaggerating, but *please* write more. You're so lovely and your writing is so lovely and I want more of it.
ohshitimaguest chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
PREPARE TO DIE
anon chapter 26 . 10/22/2014
i love your story so much! 3
Love this fic chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
I think James pretty much knows what she was going to say but he would still obviously rather hear it from her instead therefore I don't think he will taunt her about it but will carry on acting like he doesn't know. I love the way you portray james and lily, it's exactly how I imagined them. I've been reading this story for over a year now and I check nearly every day to see if you have updated. I don't want to rush you or anything, I know you have your own life to live and stuff but you said in your authors note that you would post the next chapter up soon, so I was just wondering...
Please don't tell me you have given up on this
I love this story carry on writing and I'm from England by the way
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
For two years now I've been waiting for you to update this amazing story. It's very rare to find a good jily fanfic and I was so glad when I fell upon this one, so pleeeeease pleeeeease update.
Miss Lily Evans Forever chapter 26 . 8/21/2014