Reviews for Alright, Evans?
Percabeth05 chapter 26 . 9/15
1.) I would hope, but in all honesty I think he's been hurt too much to seriously entertain the possibility that she reciprocates his feelings.
2.) I'm from the great state of Louisiana!
Gisele chapter 27 . 8/20
Sadly I'm only up to the Lost Hero cuz I hv exams and my mum is always banning me frm reading :(
Gisele chapter 18 . 8/20
OOH, YOU READ PJO TOO?!THAT'S JUST AMAZING!PLEASE CHECK OUT MY WATTPAD FANFIC PERCY JACKSON GOES TO HOGWARTS BY WOLFSTAR PEGASUS (GISELEOH) IF YOU CAN!THANKS!
This is the best James/Lily fanfic I've read - it's sooo good! Pls can u put in more bits with Sirius and Marlene? Thank u so much - I love this fanfic! Xx
I'm loving this fanfic so plz finish it! Also can u put more stuff in between Marlene and Sirius? Thanks! X
Ionlydidthistoreview chapter 26 . 5/1
Well...you haven't updated in two years, so I doubt you will, but I really enjoyed this story! I thought it was funny. Got me right from the blurb! Thanks for writing :)
albagridi chapter 27 . 4/25
plzzz update this story is soo good
ClarkeGriffinNightshade chapter 27 . 3/22
pleaseeee update, this story is amazing333
Omg, breezieair, if you don't update this as soon as possible, I will hunt you down-personally- and I will kick your ass. Love ya!️

Btw, I'm from Scotland, we tend to be quite violent
finish it plz
sierendipity chapter 27 . 11/26/2016
OH MY GOSH I NEED MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/16/2016
WRITE MORE!
LEPrecon elf holly short chapter 27 . 9/18/2016
can you please update? It's been a year!
Paige chapter 27 . 8/16/2016
Oh noooo i wanna see them end . plzzzz UPDATEEEE pleeeZ
Guest chapter 26 . 8/16/2016
Hey ok so I already reviewed buy couldn't resist this. I'm from Sri Lanka. This little island innd Indian Ocean. Love ur story btw
1,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »