Reviews for Meet The Family
paula chapter 13 . 9/2
i love thatyou gave spencer some christmasmemolries
Lover of gays chapter 16 . 1/14
Love it :)
Gubefan1980 chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
that was nice, you did a good job she seemed realistic enough to the canon, you added that little bit about shooting Derek that was perfect.
Gubefan1980 chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
That was sweet, and thanks for not going into a whole diatribe or rather have go into his usual babble about his mother's opinion of Christmas, I understand that is her whole concept but I think it would have been a downer for Morgan and the rest of his family to hear that sad little tale.
Gubefan1980 chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
that was an interesting and nice conversation, but if Spencer says no, and Derek is still pushing for sex, he is too drunk, he should be "not drunk" enough to back off when his boyfriend says no. Clearly he isn't, so he is drunk.
Gubefan1980 chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Sad but true, and father's especially see their sons as a reflection of themselves he probably thinks people will think there is something worng with him that he produced a gay child. I am assuming Andrew is black but not necessarily, and it is harder for black men to be accepted as being gay. this was heavy but a real story. good job
Gubefan1980 chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
That was nice, very organic, the family together Reid no comfortable but the family making an effort to make him feel welcome, very nicely done Nice that he did get to be alone with Derek's family for a few minutes and see htat he is accepted no matter what
Gubefan1980 chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Wow that was interesting, and so TJ wants to marry Sara is it, that's nice and he seems to accept Spencer and Derek well Derek is going to have his wicked way with Spencer very cute, very well written I like it
Gubefan1980 chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Eww she is a mess, her idea of a joke, perhaps it would be from anyone else but her. and you know, I never get men who are so protective of their sisters yet treat women they date like so much trash. Seriously they are someone's sister too, love Derek but he is a male slut. Well, he was. Cute interesting chapter.
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Wow that was cute, awkward but cute, and yeah I know some authors write Spencer as having sex experience, but in that one respect, especially since the authors usually have him have the same history as the canon, I kind of expect Reid to be a virgin. He appears to have had no experience when he was in high school or college, and given his social awkwardness, it seems unlikely that he has. He had a couple of sort of aborted "relationships" with JJ, Austen and Lila, I just can't see him having experience before Derek. Some have him "experimenting" with Ethan, but that seems not to have resolved into penetrative sex. This seems to be more natural given his past life.
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Gah, Momma Morgan knows her son is a bit of a player? wowee, that was sweet, she wants to protect Spencer nice chapter she wants to make sure her son is finally being the man she raised him to be.
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Aww they are adorable together, and if that was me, I couldn't keep my hands off Spencer either, he is just the cutest, most lovable, sweetest, sexiest man alive. They will love him.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Aww, that was sweet, why did you think it was awful or adorable, just like Reid, just like Morgan and Reid together btw my name is Rachel too, only as you can see only one A.
waitingforthedoctor21 chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
This chapter just made me squeal like a little girl xD

I love your writing and it totally something they would say or do. As I read, I can literally hear their voices and it makes my shipper heart glow with love. lol
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 16 . 2/19/2014
Lovely story with excellent characterization. I approve of your portrayal of Diana, so no worries! I'm really enjoying this series because of the realism they have. The romance isn't a crazy, sweaty whirlwind. It's sweet and sometimes awkward or even annoying. That's how it really is though.

I liked TJ and your portrayal of Morgan's family, too.

Excellent work.