Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
sexysiren1981 chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
that was soooooo good, please dont take too long to finish it! That is such a nice twist on what actually happened! Love it. Cant wait to read the rest! Ur such a good writer!
Trinity23Rose chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
will you be back?:(
Terapsina chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
I love Lexana and I hate how it has so few good stories out there (I know it's because of the butchering the writers did starting with their marriage, but really?). So I was really glad to find this story here, I can't wait to see how you play with this next.

Also, gotta say I'm looking forward to Lex finding out about the truth anxiously, although it will probably take you a while before we get there. I'm also glad Chloe is getting involved.
itsbeautiful9 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
I am really really enjoying it so far and I am dying to know more about this mysterious man and what kind of dirt he has over lana to make her deny her passion for lex so completely...I love it!
Noirreigne chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Incredible chapter. I just love your writing. :) Thank you for writing this.
Noirreigne chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is wonderful. I had forgotten how much I love Lexana. I am sorry there are so little reviews because your writing and the story merit so much more. Excellent work.
Sini chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I wish I could offer better feedback, but my knowledge of the latter half of the entire series is full of holes and dodgy at best. What I can say is that I found the beginning interesting and even though I don't know the specifics of what happened in the series episode by episode, I would gladly continue reading this story.