Reviews for Repercussions
julian123 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
i love this story it gets moy beautifull every time i read it you really have a tallent
cryptvo keeper chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
this was great. really really nice and sweet and even showed eddy's bro in a (slightly) better light. this is amazing. i love it.
Jamaica-tan chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I love this story, and Eddy definitely needs more love.
Zangor chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I'm surprised this one has only 3 reviews. It's great! I like how you wrote it in a more realistic fashion, since it really seems Eddy would go through something like this after getting accepted by the cul-de-sac. Although I do think the bit where he theorises that his brother killed the Kankers and hid the bodies was a bit over the top. Other than that, it was fun to read. Good job.
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Noo..I didn't want it to end...I was so hooked..great story..faves
Actionphoenix260 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Very, Very, Very, Very phenomenal story, dude! You are the only other person that I found out had the potential to explain Eddy's background after the big picture show and reveal a pre-creation that could indicate something great for his future! And you know, I wasn't too into drama fiction as a whole, but after seeing this, I remembered just how important this genre is to characterization. Keep up the good work and I hope to see others like this!
gamechanl44 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
That was very well written. It almost brought a tear to my eye when I saw the ending. Overall, you did a very good job. 9/10.