Reviews for Faith
Anya Tepes chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
I LIVE NEAR POPLAR BLUFF MISSOURI!
Dawnie-7 chapter 23 . 9/14/2012
Aggghhh! I'm like embarrassed about how long it took me to get back to this. I can't even lie, I got no excuses. But boy have I missed it. Sam's disappointment in the dueling site, hilarious. Dean...being Dean, is always sad. I've been watching repeats and all week it's been episodes of him confessing about hell, kills me! And the whole 'come to bed with me thing, seriously. Beautiful. Not to mention a p perfect song choice.
BTW, that Ebony chick with the flame reviews...weird.
bagofsh chapter 23 . 4/21/2012
longest hiatus I've ever gone through though. I need an end for this.. I feel as if my life is not complete and if I die today I swear I'll haunt your ass until the end of times. and it's not a promise or a threat, it's a fact. love you. you are as awesome as your job here and your talent is beyond perfection. laugh all you want but it's true. have a nice life. :) and finish this thing, would you? pleeeease.
KaterinaPetrova-Winchester chapter 23 . 3/2/2012
OMFG! That was f****** amazing! I just finished reading the whole intire thing and love it! I can't wait for Dean to grow a pair and tell Ellie that he loves her! Please update as sooon as you can; just can't wIt for another amazing chapter! ;)
0netflixme0 chapter 23 . 12/9/2011
i love this story. thanks for keeping up with it.
Sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 23 . 11/30/2011
Omg Hun this chapter was so sad I can't believe that the time is here for her to fight I do hope she lives through it I just loved and felt sorry for dean in this chapter kickass chapter as ever Hun so please please update ASAP I. Dying to find out what happens next you are doing such an exceptional job on this story love it :) oxoxo ok this is for Ebony you do not have a clue what a good kickass story is if it bit you in the ass I would love to see you write a story I even bet it would suck ass .Greentoothbrush is an awesome kickass writer so don't be so mean in your reviews Im sorry I just had to say that to ebony she was being so harsh to you so please please update again
BookLover101 chapter 23 . 11/30/2011
I think it was great, can't wait for more, and EBONY needs to shut up!

P.S. You're awesome greentoothbrush! :D
MissAmazing101 chapter 23 . 11/29/2011
I love this story!
EBONY HATES THIS FIC chapter 23 . 11/28/2011
AND ALSO DAWNIE I HATE THAT PIC YOU HAVE JACK SPAROOW SUCKS! AND I HATE ELLIE , DEAN IS WAYY BETTER AND I DONT LIKE THIS CRAPPY FIC! AND LIKE I SIAD CAS WAS LAME AND HE NEEDED TO BE GONE TOO AND YOUR A DUMB BICTH FOR LIKING CAS TOO. ANYWAY DEAN AND SAM FOREVER!
EBONY chapter 23 . 11/28/2011
WELL I DONT LIKE THIS CAUSE ELLIE SEEMS LIKE A MARY SUE AND IM GLAD THAT CAS IS KILLED OFF TOO HE WAS BORING! AND I WISH CAS FANS CAN GET A CLUE! ANYWAY THIS SUCKS DEAN AND SAM ARE GREAT AND I WOULD LOVE DEAN TO HAVE A BLACK GIRLFRIEND!
BookLover101 chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
Wow, that was a huge twist! LOL! Keep going you're doing great! :D
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 22 . 10/24/2011
Wow her sister a right bitch Ahh I hope they fo kill her I have a feeling Dean is falling for her they do make a good couple I hope nothing happens to her even though she a vampire she still had the human emotions so please please update ASAP I need more of this exceptional story :)
Midnight LeAnn chapter 22 . 10/23/2011
Wow. Dean cares. And now they know more. I can't wait for the next chapter. TFN!
Dawnie-7 chapter 22 . 10/23/2011
Aww, I've made a contribution to the story, yay me :) And no kidding this was a whopper, my head is still reeling. I even read it twice to make sure I got everything. Christ, her sister is a nut. Haven't even seen her yet and she's already got me terrified. And the part about Luke, or the original Dean as I've decided to dub him, wow! So sad :( I would imagine that will eventually become a topic of discussion between those two, should be interesting. Hehe, I also love that they were related to Dracula, ha. Awesome.
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 21 . 10/12/2011
Amazing story I'm so loving it I just love the whole bonding between the brothers and her espically the fights between her and Dean so awesome so please please update ASAP I need more of this exceptional story:)