Reviews for Le Casa Stregata
romanceaholic chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Leaving the ending in the mind of the reader is okay with me. You can decide on your own which will take Edward to the next level. Bella sensing something near her throughout the story. Edward has been following her since her birth. Knowing that she would attend the Halloween party at the Frat House at the precise date and time. Undecided himself which would happen. Can't believe Bella was friends with Jess and hung out with Lauren. Lauren was such a rich rich witch. Jess wasn't much better. Did enjoy Jasper and his gentlemanly behavior towards Bella. All his bowing and grace. too bad Tyler didn't get worst treatment for the way he was behaving towards Bella
rsher1111 chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
I LOVED this. Of course with the wonderful way you write i wish this story would go on. But I also secretly love the unclear ending...of course not unclear to me...he makes her immortal ofcourse! Thanks for the story.
Delandora chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
You're rather good at writing dark non angsty stories. I really enjoyed that. I wasn't able to figure out how Bella was alone in the world, but it honestly doesn't really matter. It did show that she was alone and that sometime did indeed happen to her parents, which I'm assuming was your goal all along.

Great job on this. I loved it!
NKubie chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
As I'm all for the HEA (though I'm not sure how "H" either outcome would be), I'd like to think he gave her eternity. Very dark, very appropriate for Halloween.
KarenSanDiego chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Eeek, the mirrors are fecking creepy. I don't do fun houses because the claustrophobia that they induce do not make it "fun" for me. I totally understood why Bella was freaking out. An absolutely thrilling ride and I'm actually (mostly) ok without a definite ending. (Just a tiny bit curious- and wouldn't mind an EPOV from his early "stalking" of her, jsyk).

Now that you have written something like this, I wonder whether you would consider something like this again in a full story. Will need to head back to see why she was not fond of being called Isabella.

Excellent read, sweets.
KarenSanDiego chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
SAEs were in the place, eh? That's impressive that the house remained in such exquisite condition. Wish we had Greek houses when I went to college, but they wouldn't allow them.

Thankfully Jasper was there to rescue her. I love the deju vu moments. They nearly make the hair on the back of your neck stand. Interesting that Jasper transferred. If he was a vampire, he would have this as an alibi. Love the idea of Edward's disappearance hinting a vampirism/ghosts. I do hope that she gets to see him. He's been out of her grasp like smoke...
KarenSanDiego chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oh hai, bb. This was delicious- I'm so glad that it ended up being a three-shot, because I'm not quite ready to let it go. In part, I feel like I've seen shots from Twilight- from Bella's dream in the movie. I feel like, too, that he was there in her room.

I adore Alice and love how quickly she was able to put Bella at ease. So incredibly intriguing- looking forward to chapters 2 and 3!
LBelle chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
That was intense and so sensual. I love how he was drawn to her the moment she was born and guided her life to that moment. I also loved the ending. Usually I don't really care for this type of ending, but this really worked. Awesome story!
slobber-monkey chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
LOVED IT! But then again I always like when Edward is more vampirish and a little on the evil side ;)

You paint such a pretty picture, I felt like I was there. i felt the lust but I felt the fear too.
heygirl18 chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
I agree with the ending - I'm not sure he'd made his mind up either (well, until he'd tasted her blood of course!). As for how it ends ... maybe he lets her 'live' because that's a waste of time just for a snack!

Thanks for such an interesting and well-written story :)
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
"You are mine, il mio amore. Always… Forever…"

You know how my mind ends this ;)

What a phenomenal job you did here sweetie. I'm so impressed at how you stepped outside your comfort zone and tackled this. Not only did you attempt something new succeeded in it. And once've created a fuckhot Edward that no matter how bad or wrong he is...I still love him!

Thank you for letting me be a part of this. :)

Maria Patenaude chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
I come bearing the gift of nitpick. The phrase "il mio amore" means, "my love" in the "My love is eternal" sense. In the "You are my love and my cherished one" sense, it's "amore mio". [/remnants of linguistics from my college Opera days]

Now... as to the story itself, I like how you condensed Edward's ongoing battle with himself over his... desires... in relation to Human!Bella. I really love how you brought his darker side out into the open; too many writers (including our beloved SMeyer) tend to cover the pull of the thirst with sparkly, shiny bullsh*t. So rock on for that in particular. ;)

(And personally I think Bella makes it. Even your harsher Edward doesn't seem to be the type to break his toys before he's done playing with them.)
sunfleur chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Great story! The suspence was perfect. Could have been scarier. Glad I got to this one.
Sunsetwing chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
That was crazy intense there at the end. I like to hope that he changed her, but I guess that's why you left it up to us. Loved this 3 shot.
Sunsetwing chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
I loved when Jasper stepped in. James is such an ass.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »