Reviews for Megaman Zero Renew
xXTheLegendXx chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
This is like...truely amazing ,I have no words to describe this fanfic !.
Megaman Zero and Ciel -Check.
Perfect Writing style -Check.
Amazing Plot-Check.
Long chapters with many details-Check.
Action/Romance/family/Adventure-Check.
And so much more amazing stuff -Check.
Please update ! ,its been years since the last update and this is a true Masterpiece and that is worth completing.
I hope that you shall eventually finish this!(please?).
Hopefully you will find the will to try to do this, because its such a shame not seeing the ending of this amazing story(in my opinion at least).
Tons of respect for writing something like this !.
Best Of Luck.
;3
GeekyGamerCat chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
please update I want to know what happened to Zero and Ciel's kids.
Ravioko chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
Is this story discontinued? I really hope it isn't. It's fantastic! All the characters are in-character and well written, and things don't feel rushed. Zero still remains a badass without seeming overpowered, and seeing him in ZX is interesting and makes for a wonderful read.
Really hoping this isn't over - there's so much more I want to read!
Laryna6 chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
An interesting universe! Any chance you've continued it on another site?
amerdism chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
when will the next chapter be up
Riibas chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
I'm pretty sure I followed this story already way back in june/july but seems that I didn't review. Doing that now.

I find it amazing that all of the characters are not OOC. Maybe Zero is a bit OOC but that cam be explained by the huge time gap between Z and ZX. Giro's uncanny likeliness to Zero is explained, Zero is still a badass but is not frakishly overpowered, and rookies actually act like rookies.

I find myself imagining how Alouette and Aile would react to the fact that Giro pretty much a flawed clone of Zero.

You are an amazing writer really, I was hooked since chapter 1 and I found myself waiting for that chapter 8. I really want to read that chapter 8 since it seems like it would contain Zero and the Megamen meeting again.

Please update.
JGM16 chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Please continue soon.
amerdism chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
hope to see more soon
Not yet a member chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
I'm deeply sorry for all biased critics I gave you before. It's all mistakes from my childish behavior! I don't know what got into me, maybe it's a sudden jealousy when I was reading such a high quality story.

Very very sorry again. And please update soon.
Not yet a member chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
One more thing I forget to say about Giro's issue. His problem can be solve easily by showing that he worry about Aile enough to expose himself, resulting in a mission failure.

To improve this piece, try putting separators in between events or places with something. Like this:

- - -

So that the readers will know a scene change had occurred instead of us trying to figure it out. After all, we are lazy sometimes. O_o
Not yet a member chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Ready for some critics? Cause I got a lot of them for you. I am only up to half of chapter 4.

Chapter 1: Zero is more emotional than he needs to be. If it serve a purpose, that is fine but I see very little of such purpose. It is dangerous for a writer to gamble in writing emotion for a complex person such as Zero. One wrong move, and can you end up OOC. There are many ways to say Zero survive the fall without getting all emotional. The battle with Weil was good until the sub tank got brought up. One don't use a sub tank unless your opponent is that good. It became a deep contrast to the mood of the fight that you set. Well these are minor issues.

Chapter 2: The interactions between Serpent and Zero were unreal especially after you explain the kind of things that happened between Zero and Ciel. Why would Zero say so much to a stranger that could endanger her in the future, That is an OOC problem cause we never knew Zero for being irresponsibly talkative. A major flaw followed. The fight between Zero and Serpent ended in Zero's favor without much of a problem. But without warning or any transition, a week have passed, Serpent broke out killing pretty much everyone and Zero whined about being too tire to stop him. This makes little sense and it was a problem to the plot. Major flaw indeed.

Chapter 3: Instead of going after Serpent who Zero knew was a dangerous Maverick, he look after some kids. Now I am scratching my head. Zero, who had took on the entire nation of Neo Arcadia was reduce to being a babysitter behind the shadow. This is highly OOC.

Chapter 4: Giving cannon folders a personality was generally a bad idea but you did it anyway. So when Aile was confronted by the first metool I felt bad for the poor thing. Your heroine freaked out like a Maverick while the metool was just doing its job. You can hardly blame that incident as being inexperience. That is not how you want to introduce your heroine and it could be fixed simply by having the drones fire first. Where as mere drones like a metool show personality, Giro, a full fledged reploid was being constantly reminded to the reader that he follow orders blindly. So in the end Giro felt like a drone instead.

I suspect I will find more flaws as I continue but here are some thoughts. This fiction will probably improve a lot more by not having Ciel cause she seems unimportant and her role can be filled in easily. Then make Zero as an anonymous free agent instead if he must be in here or cut him out entirely. Then you can over come many of the plot holes while you follow the ZX cannon story even if ZX itself have many unacceptable holes.

Final advise, learn from true masters of fiction like The Soul of a Hero or even Whispers in Time. And here is one you don't want to follow YuYuGiDigiMoon series.

This fiction's grade is 5/10 maybe...
Rt chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Please don't take that long to update again I passed this story off as discontinued or on permanent hiatus but good luck and avoid taking 12 months to update
RTNknight chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Good story! Hope the next update won't take too long this time. :-)
87965 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Im so happpy you continue the story, with this great chapter ;-;
nina chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
wooooo it sure made my day to see this updated! Another great chapter, update more soon please! Btw we never got to know how Legion ruined their family life and what occured in between, and who's the mysterious person from the crash site, so you better keep updating this fic ! :D Can't wait to see more.