Reviews for So this is New York City
pathetic me chapter 28 . 4/3
Have you seen the supercute photo Lucas just posted of him and Olesya on twitter? Looks like I've got some new desktop wallpaper! *happydance* *throwing my hat in the air* ;) Aww, Ryelsi, together again! Pardon my squeeing. Did I review this chapter? I think I did. And I loved it, of course! And I would love more please!
Very good! Maybe a little too much time spent on Original Characters like Kelsi and Ryan's roommates (I'm not really interested in *their* love lives, although I notice you sometimes draw parallels to Ryelsi which makes it more relevant) Anyway I do enjoy how well you write Ryelsi interaction. :)
Serena chapter 28 . 2/23
Good chapter! Not only is the charades scene fun, but I think it shows Ryelsi are more committed now to understanding each other instead of ignoring or taking the other person for granted. :) Maybe I'm just reading too much into it. ;) Anyway it's good to see them being playful like that. Kelsi being apologetic to Ryan, regarding Martha not wanting to hang out with him because of the way he mistreated Kelsi, is a bit weird, all things considered! But I guess it's glad Ryan and Martha made up and they can all hang out again, since I'm still kinda rooting for Ryelsi to get back together. ;) Although Kelsi really rushed to reassure Ryan that she and Robb were just friends, eh? A little too eager and obvious there, Kelsi! ;) Update soon please! You are singlehandedly keeping this fandom alive, you know!
pathetic me chapter 28 . 2/22
Thank you for the nice long update! Such a great read! Love how Ryan and Kelsi are communicating better these days, even when they have to play charades..hee! I'm so happy to see them having fun together again! And they had a touching moment...literally! Can't wait to find out exactly what Ryan wants to tell her. :D *gazing goofily at my Ryelsi wallpaper* Oh yes. It's back up!
G chapter 28 . 2/22
Nuts...There goes my last hope for a Ryan-punching, now that Martha's mellowed. ;) Clever Ryan, asking Martha's advice and acting all humble and deferring to her expertise... that's sure to stroke her ego and get her on his side. ;) Kidding! Nice moment when Kelsi touched his hair...Guess she likes it (and him) Even in it's (and his) imperfect state. :P So Ryan's black-on-blonde-half-and-half-hair represents how he's halfway there in terms of mending things with Kelsi and getting back to Ryelsi, right? ;) Symbolic hair rocks! So does the chapter as a whole...I just enjoy obsessing over Ryan's hair. Even with skunk stripes on his head (PunkRockRyan!)...is still strangely appealing to me.
melbelle310 chapter 27 . 2/21
Wow. It's been a while since I've been back in this fandom, but a few nights ago, I suddenly had an urge to go back and reread some of my old favorite stories. I've been slowly working my way through them, and it's reminded me so much of how wonderful it was to be part of this little community. There's something really special about coming back to characters that you knew once upon a time, especially when they're as well-written as they are in your work. It's also amazing to see how much your writing has progressed over the last few years (especially after rereading the prequel to this from the start!) I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this, whenever it appears. Sending lots of love your way as well.
-melbelle310
Ezza chapter 27 . 1/22
Lovely chapter. Can't wait for the next one :)
Good job! You really made me feel for Ryan and I used to kinda hate him! I like how Gabby corrected him and said "beautiful Kelsi" and he agreed :) I'm so happy you're back and updating again!
RyelsiTVshowplz chapter 27 . 1/8
yay you updated! :) :) aww poor ryan...making tea (!) and trying to breathe like he does in the movies when he's stressed out only this time its sad of course not comic relief! :( :( but its good he got to hear that song and has a better idea what kelsi was going through because of him! love the ryella friendship...very sweet! lol at gabriella being scared of the scooter! :) :) interesting to see kelsi's family's reaction... seems like her mom ships ryelsi too? :) :) thanks for updating and not giving up on your story! ryan shouldnt give up on kelsi either ;) :) cant wait for the next chapter!
ggrox2808 chapter 27 . 1/7
Absolutely fantastic writing yet again! Love how your characterising ryan!
Brook-Lucas-Fan-23 chapter 27 . 1/7
This chapter was really great
G chapter 27 . 1/7
HEY, THERE'S KELSI'S BROTHER! (who was probably considering punching Ryan, right? ;) Slamming the door in his face is almost as good. I'm gonna take that as a shout-out to me. ;)) ...and hey, KELSI'S WONDERING ABOUT RYAN'S HAIR! She speaks for us all. Way to keep us in suspense about whether Kelsi actually prefers his black hair or wants him to go back to blonde. ;) Her ever-so-casual question could mean either (but I'm guessing the latter). AND Ryan got to hear one of the heartbreaking songs he inspired Kelsi to write by being a big fat (skinny) jerk. Another *PUNCH* in the gut for Ryan! ;) So basically this chapter rocked, even if it was short. Hope you had a good holiday and new year's. :) Glad you're back!
Relsi fan chapter 26 . 1/3
I love your story so much! You capture the characters beautifully! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/17/2014
All I want for Christmas is an update of this, the best dang Ryelsi fic on the planet! Please save us from the others that are so awful they make the baby Jesus cry. He didn't die for the sin of bad writing. SAVE CHRISTMAS, I BEG YOU.
pathetic me chapter 26 . 11/17/2014
You. Good writer! :) Me. Pathetic and inarticulate reviewer. But I like it, I like it! For instance I like how you had Ryan just about to say something to Kelsi, not even knowing what he was gonna say, but *something*, and then Troy interrupts to make the announcement about marrying Gabriella..heehee...I'm taking that as a hint that Ryan MAY NOT KNOW IT NOW, but he WILL BE asking Kelsi to marry him soon! Okay maybe not soon. But someday. Or maybe you only meant it as dramatic irony because Ryelsi have fallen apart and Troyella are stronger than ever. NO I THINK I LIKE MY ORIGINAL THEORY BETTER. RYELSI WEDDING BELLS! Someday. Yippee the angst is behind us, and happy days are here again! Mostly? PleaseIhopethey'llbehappytogethersoon. I'm still waiting for a sign from God (ie: YOU) telling me it's safe to restore my happy Ryelsi desktop wallpaper to it's rightful place. ;) I'm still healing, you know. But I'm enjoying Reformed!Ryan acting all smitten by Kickass!Kelsi. DID she feel the electricity too? When he touched her bare back? I need to know! Update soon. :)