Reviews for So this is New York City
I know im very late to this story but pleeeeease finish this even if its just one nore chapter. Its such a good story and its such a shame its not finished.
effervescentbutterbeer chapter 28 . 11/30/2015
Wow! I read all of "So I've fallen in love" and what you have posted so far on this story in the past week, along with "Ryan and Kelsi: The Arguments"
Great feels invoked by all three, and I eagerly await your next update. I don't know if I'll get it by the end of this year, but we still have another month, right? Is it too much to hope?
The whole "Mike is revealed to be kind of a douche" thing was upsetting, since like Kelsi herself I wanted dearly for him to be a good friend, but I don't think I can stand him anymore. Will he ever reappear as a changed-for-the-better person?
Robb was awesome, and I do a lot of the same when I write. (I'm Chinese American, so I usually manage to squeeze in at least one Asian character.) More Robb please! And I would love for him to have a smidge more dialogue.
I love the Sharpay and Kelsi friendship so much. It is super nice to see (read?) them having sweet moments. More! More! More!
Haha, I have so many requests. But wait! There's more! Take a look (read?):
-Ryan must get his beautiful blonde hair back, hopefully by the end of the next chapter. Even though his struggle is hilarious.
-Jen and Natalie!
-Some competition for Ryan. (Really, am I a sadist or what? But actually, I just want Ryan to have a couple more obstacles on his trek for redemption and love. He was a huge jerk for a long while.)
Happy Writing!
-Claire
Distressed Guest chapter 28 . 10/1/2015
UGH Please don't listen to Debbie. The fact that Ryan never actually cheated on Kelsi is pretty much his saving grace and the only thing that kept me reading and trying to forgive him for everything else he did wrong in this story! Well, and your great writing kept me reading too, of course. :) If Debbie's interested in a "juicy" soap opera where everybody cheats and lies and sleeps around, there are plenty of other stories like that. I don't even know why you'd be a fan of something wholesome like High School Musical then...go watch some trashy soapy tv show on The CW. Ryan's finally redeeming himself and becoming likeable again and a happy ending seems to be on the horizon so let's not ruin that, please!
Debbie chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
I WANNA MAKE RYAN CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
MAke Da story all Da juicer )
Guest chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
So this is my favorite Ryelsi story EVER. Please finish it!
paramore-addict-96 chapter 28 . 6/4/2015
Dude! You can't leave me hanging here! I only recently started reading HSM Ryelsi stories because even though I watched those films when I was like, 10, I was having extreme childhood nostalgia and re-watched all 3 films in the span of 2 days. And then I find this really good Ryelsi story and it has a sequel and then when everything was going to shit about 10 chapters ago I realised it wasn't complete! And you have no idea how much I hoped it wouldn't leave me dying to know what happens next but it has! So can you please please start updating this amazing story again and complete it?
pathetic me chapter 28 . 4/3/2015
Have you seen the supercute photo Lucas just posted of him and Olesya on twitter? Looks like I've got some new desktop wallpaper! *happydance* *throwing my hat in the air* ;) Aww, Ryelsi, together again! Pardon my squeeing. Did I review this chapter? I think I did. And I loved it, of course! And I would love more please!
Guest chapter 28 . 2/26/2015
Very good! Maybe a little too much time spent on Original Characters like Kelsi and Ryan's roommates (I'm not really interested in *their* love lives, although I notice you sometimes draw parallels to Ryelsi which makes it more relevant) Anyway I do enjoy how well you write Ryelsi interaction. :)
Serena chapter 28 . 2/23/2015
Good chapter! Not only is the charades scene fun, but I think it shows Ryelsi are more committed now to understanding each other instead of ignoring or taking the other person for granted. :) Maybe I'm just reading too much into it. ;) Anyway it's good to see them being playful like that. Kelsi being apologetic to Ryan, regarding Martha not wanting to hang out with him because of the way he mistreated Kelsi, is a bit weird, all things considered! But I guess it's glad Ryan and Martha made up and they can all hang out again, since I'm still kinda rooting for Ryelsi to get back together. ;) Although Kelsi really rushed to reassure Ryan that she and Robb were just friends, eh? A little too eager and obvious there, Kelsi! ;) Update soon please! You are singlehandedly keeping this fandom alive, you know!
pathetic me chapter 28 . 2/22/2015
Thank you for the nice long update! Such a great read! Love how Ryan and Kelsi are communicating better these days, even when they have to play charades..hee! I'm so happy to see them having fun together again! And they had a touching moment...literally! Can't wait to find out exactly what Ryan wants to tell her. :D *gazing goofily at my Ryelsi wallpaper* Oh yes. It's back up!
G chapter 28 . 2/22/2015
Nuts...There goes my last hope for a Ryan-punching, now that Martha's mellowed. ;) Clever Ryan, asking Martha's advice and acting all humble and deferring to her expertise... that's sure to stroke her ego and get her on his side. ;) Kidding! Nice moment when Kelsi touched his hair...Guess she likes it (and him) Even in it's (and his) imperfect state. :P So Ryan's black-on-blonde-half-and-half-hair represents how he's halfway there in terms of mending things with Kelsi and getting back to Ryelsi, right? ;) Symbolic hair rocks! So does the chapter as a whole...I just enjoy obsessing over Ryan's hair. Even with skunk stripes on his head (PunkRockRyan!)...is still strangely appealing to me.
melbelle310 chapter 27 . 2/21/2015
Wow. It's been a while since I've been back in this fandom, but a few nights ago, I suddenly had an urge to go back and reread some of my old favorite stories. I've been slowly working my way through them, and it's reminded me so much of how wonderful it was to be part of this little community. There's something really special about coming back to characters that you knew once upon a time, especially when they're as well-written as they are in your work. It's also amazing to see how much your writing has progressed over the last few years (especially after rereading the prequel to this from the start!) I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this, whenever it appears. Sending lots of love your way as well.
-melbelle310
Ezza chapter 27 . 1/22/2015
Lovely chapter. Can't wait for the next one :)
Guest chapter 27 . 1/12/2015
Good job! You really made me feel for Ryan and I used to kinda hate him! I like how Gabby corrected him and said "beautiful Kelsi" and he agreed :) I'm so happy you're back and updating again!
RyelsiTVshowplz chapter 27 . 1/8/2015
yay you updated! :) :) aww poor ryan...making tea (!) and trying to breathe like he does in the movies when he's stressed out only this time its sad of course not comic relief! :( :( but its good he got to hear that song and has a better idea what kelsi was going through because of him! love the ryella friendship...very sweet! lol at gabriella being scared of the scooter! :) :) interesting to see kelsi's family's reaction... seems like her mom ships ryelsi too? :) :) thanks for updating and not giving up on your story! ryan shouldnt give up on kelsi either ;) :) cant wait for the next chapter!