Reviews for Realizations of a Malfoy
Guest chapter 52 . 11/16/2014
What happens to Mia and Alex?
dmhgrwsm chapter 52 . 7/9/2013
Amazing! I was very happy that this story wasn't like other sequels on fanfiction that have no plot and simply add fact after fact of what happened after the first story. In other words, yay for plot!
Aster cordifolius chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Also, just get Rose sprogged again; maybe she'll have a son
Aster cordifolius chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
clearly the best way to solve this problem is to kill Ophiuchus and all of his spawn off. I think that Draco could kill to protect his wife, son, etc.
Esin of Sardis chapter 52 . 8/26/2012
yay! i love it. i really like rose/scorpius and their kids. i also really like mia and alex and scorp's reaction to teem is even better. hope to see more soon!
esin
weasleyjumper chapter 52 . 8/25/2012
I love it! It was so exciting I had to read the last chapter about half way through, just to male sure all of your wonderful characters were okay! Excellent job!
fanatic05 chapter 52 . 7/20/2012
I love love love this story 3 I kinda lost it a while ago but I'm glad I found it again (it was bookmarked on my phone!) And finished it :)
Teo chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Good story! i liked that it is so detailed.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
No! No! No! No! No! No! Not the Scotose! Don't just the Scorose!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
I'm not exactly liking Lily's love life at this point. Her and Teddy? Gross! That woul have been statutory rape, at least in Muggle Canada. And Seamus Finnigan... I liked him (he was a good character)... but now... ugh. Just ugh!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
Rose and Scorpius are so cute. It was rather funny when Rose fainted!
But, EEWWWWW! It's kinda disturbing that it was Teddy that took Lily's virginity.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
YAY! Scorpius got his miracle!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
*sob* Scorpius has better get better! What would Rose do without him? *wail*
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
Awwww! It's so sweet! *tear*
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
AGHHHHHHH! Scorpius must live!