Reviews for Caught Fire
pinstripesandconverse chapter 3 . 3/5
Fangirl5678 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Oh my gosh! I was laughing so hard when Jackie walked in! I'm really liking this story, and I know it's finished. But I just had to stop and compliment you on the writing. It's fantastic!
V chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
I like it so far! You are giving side characters enough lines to give them life too! I like how you made Pete stay, instead of making Rose give up everything for the Doctor. That was good! Keep up the good work!
Spannerspoon chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
Brilliant! Although how many times did you have the doctor slapped there?! Poor bloke!

Love the ending and him realising how much of a plank he was being - brilliantly written
Jenny Willinson chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
The greatest love story ever is the Doctor and Rose. 3 Very good piece of writing. :) Please write more.
hermoine snape chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
That was a great story. You had me somewhat worried that the Doctor was going to leave Rose, but I knew you wouldn't let that happen. This is what good writing is about, making the reader believe what they're reading. I give you a 10/10 stars. A wonderful plot and a heartfelt story. Well done! I look forward to reading more of your work.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
bohemian.mind chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
You know, at this point I want Rose to just leave the Doctor already, go buy herself a spaceship and take a spin or a million around the universe, saving the day by herself.
bohemian.mind chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
I was laughing out loud! The ending to this was simply hilarious.
KrysX chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
SPUN! Spun spun spun is the past tense for "spin". Not span. Span refers to a range of things. And people turn door handles, not spin them (or span for that matter). Okay, end rant. Sorry, I thought I could make it through this story but there was just one "span" too many and I had to say something. Other than that, so far so good :)
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
This is one of those fics where I can totally sense the emotions in it...and the so Doctor like and my heart is breaking for him..great work
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Glad that Rose thought about the TARDIS key scar the same way. I also thought that it was quite cool and fitting for her to have one if it comes to that.. IT is the scar of the TARDIS after all and on Rose.
And how could you even think that. Doctor, that Rose would leave you after being burnt by the TARDIS that would ever be the reason or one of the reasons to do that.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Somehow the image of them trying to catch the taxi seemed hilarious when I imagined.. ;DDD when it was only Donna and the Doctor in the series it seemed more or less okay but now with more people out of place it would look hilarious :P
Modige chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
I absolutely loved this! The last chapter could've been better, but overall it was fantastic!

Keep writing and God bless!
BUCKYBARNESGIRL2016 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013