Reviews for Never be friends
Alphasmate chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
You have written some intresting blackwater stories id love for you 2 continue them
IBTeri chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
lol
DANI TheBlackwaterHippie BLACK chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
looks like everone wants to see titties -. update
Happy2BeeMe chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
I love me some blackwater! This story is great with all it's twist and turns. Can't wait to see what happens next. I'm kinda hoping that Jake gets hit on and Leah gets pissed lol. Update soon!
brankel1 chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Excellent job.
Tara Maria chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Love this update. I hope Leah really gives Jake a chance... :)
Cailley Rachelle chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
I like it! (:
MissRuthless chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
I really hope Leah and Jake have fun! I really really hope Leah gives Jake a real chance. Jake would never hurt her. They are perfect together. I really loved this chapter. This chapter shows leah's soft and scared side. She wants Jake, and needs to let her guard down a little and give into Jake. I think she will come around. I'm excited for the next chapter. This story is awesome. I hope there is a happy blackwater ending. :)
Happy2BeeMe chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I lobe your blackwater story. The tension is great and I love the drama. Can't wait to see what happens. Update soon!
xhouseofnightgrlx chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
I seriously want to see how this turns out because she keeps ignoring the fact that she loves him
Tara Maria chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Leah and Jake make me laugh. Love the update.
Tara Maria chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Will Leah really prove to Jake she didn't want him.. lol. But I get she scared he will imprint. I feel bad for Jacob .
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Leah needs to give Jake a chance. Great start.
Firefly-class chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
leah better make up her mind!
blackwaterfan chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
want wait for more please update soon