Reviews for The DUDE and the DADDY
Julie SBXMomX chapter 15 . 1/19
This is a great story. I really hope you finish it. After all, Brennan has a lot of "pent up energy to burn." you can't leave our girl hanging. Or you readers. ;)
meekerprincess9778 chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
I like your story...but Bones would be awesome at jigsaw puzzles...she puts skulls together...
Guest chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
OMG i think i've read this 3 or so times now, i just keep coming back to it, review'g is new to me... now back on point...
talk about 'flames & electrical surging & heat rising'... OMG ... i think i'm going to go up in flames! about sizzling hot smut...but god damn...ya stopped it at the crucial part...
pls, please, pls look at finishing this off, you need the whole jet plane of people to disembark & finally get to see the long, overdue surprise that awaits everyone... pretty pls, with lots of hunky DB on top...heeheeheehee! love, love, love your stories! Caroline, Melbourne, Australia.
Jenny1701 chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
Hi - just found this story and love it - happily I have been able to read the whole thing to date but what a place for me to have to stop - yes please continue - this is what we all wish would have happened and still do to an extent as I think it will be a while before there is a wedding in the series. I eagerly await the next chapters - the Wedding and after every ones reactions. Though I would hope that I don't have to wait until 2014 for the next update?
Jenny
pnwer chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
I can't wait to see where you take this!
JadeLMSkywalker chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
Keep going. I have been wondering what has happened to this story. Please continue. Hope to see more soon
luckywynner86 chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
Aww, they are so cute and hot at the same time! Keep going!
aiya8 chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
I just read the 15 chapters and I must say that I am waiting and hoping that you will continue this story. You have a way of making season 6 seem less angst. Please continue the story, I have made sure to put it on my Alerts for future chapters. :)
OoopsAmObsessed chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
Ooooh, please please keep going! I just found your story and read in a hurry, I love it. I know real life takes over and there is little time for fun things like writing (I still think I'll some how finish my story I abandoned about two years ago!) but this is definitely worth finishing whenever you get a moment to fit a chapter in.
Dancingfool5 chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
Love it. Keep going.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
I say - keep going...soon! not many good, new stories out there to read, even tho this isn't new - the long time between updates make it new! more - more - more!
Melbones chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
Love this story I just caught up on all 15 chapters.. its light hearted and serious at the same time... I totally giggled at Bones being a super Gokart driver! Love the interactions and I love how frustrated Brennan is.

Definitely keep going. I know Bones was a bit disappointing during season 6, but good things came of it and now our Duo are together, have a baby and it's awesome :)

Mel
mendenbar chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
Please keep going. I have been waiting for this to continue!
marple chapter 14 . 1/25/2011
Yay two more parts for me to read. These were full of fluff and fun. Loved how Brennan had investigated the benefits of marriages. It wouldve been so fun to have seen the look on Booths face when she made that speach.

Most i loved when she described what she thought would be the most important in a relationship. It was quite clear then how quite a few of those is missing in the B/H pairing on the show.

Thanks for your words and glad you like to hear my view. Im just happy to find good stories to read. Looking forward to more parts.
crazy.has.a.plus.side.xx chapter 14 . 1/17/2011
amazing chapter :) i really loved it and can't wait for the wedding! i just know it's gunna be awesome

-rach :)