Reviews for In the pain there is healing
SuziH-J chapter 31 . 6/8
I absolutely love this story.
cabbieforhire chapter 7 . 10/25/2016
The added fandoms is a bit weird - especially since they weren't marked or anything. But I've caught up to everything now. Though everything still is all over the place.
FranArian chapter 31 . 4/14/2016
Quite the interesting twists on things. Most enjoyable.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I love your fics I love you to leave gwen like the slut she is never really liked him.
do not understand why let him get away with it gave much prominence.
I disliked all the time scoured them their relationship with rhys, if both wanted to rhys because I put the horns wise tosh wanted to owen and metio with.
when they told him that there was no solution she did not understand that they could not do anything.
Ianto endangered in the chapter on meat.
She must die in season three instead of Ianto I dolio that Ianto is mueriera cry and every time I see chapter I cry.
I LOVE JANTO
LONG LIVE THE JANTO !
I hope you keep writing fics with the pair of JackxIanto
Donna ubiera been better in the Torchwood team instead of Gwen
Coco chapter 16 . 6/13/2014
Seriously. How on Earth have you come to see Gwen like this. She isn't a slut. She had one affair, and that was the worst thing she has ever done! But that isn't as bad as what Owen did when he RAPED two people! And she's not obsessed with Jack. Sure she loves him, he's her best friend. And she also loves the others and they love her.
20000 WPM chapter 31 . 8/8/2013
I really enjoyed your story. You had a lot of unexpected twists and turns and plenty of action. I love janto and really enjoy stories where Jack is made to realize what Ianto really means to him and how manipulative and selfish Gwyn can be. Thanks for sharing.
sd4ianto chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
So did you or are you going to do the story where Belle and Ianto are kidnapped?
sd4ianto chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I like how much dignity that Rhys shows. I wish you had written Ianto like that. That is how I picture him to behave.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Ok I'll be honest with you here, I clicked on this story because the title caught my interest. I like the idea about Ianto and Rhys finally addressing the issues about Gwen and Jack's relationship we see on screen. Although, I'm not big Gwen fan, I don't really appreciate Gwen bashing. Still I wanted to give the story a go, however, all the spelling mistakes and sometime strange choice of words and grammar put me off this story and I can't go beyond this chapter. I'm sorry but I have to click the back button hope you will find a beta and have this revised.
sd4ianto chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
Donna is my favorite doctor companion!
sd4ianto chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
I don't like Gwen either! She has lied from the very first episode and continued on. EEEwww!
Mirva chapter 31 . 7/11/2012
Nice story. Incorrect use of punctuation, terrible grammar and many spelling errors make it really annoying to read.
Luka Knight chapter 31 . 4/24/2012
I loved this so much I don't even care that i stayed up till 1:12am to read it all.
Fai Gensou chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Go TARDIS!
Adara's Rose chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Okay, I am on my third attempt to read this story and this time I got further than the last times together (go me!). I positively adore the idea of Ianto and Jack going on the rocks because of that bloody, bloody wedding, but the way youre working it makes me look for escape routes. Im sorry, because you are a highly talented author and I enjoy your style, but I cant handle "Jack&Iantos kids to back in time to get their parents back together!"-stories. They just SCREAM Mary Sue before youre halfway through the introduction. And nothing makes me sicker than a Mary Sue. Ok, kids-and-time-travel-stories make me sicker than Mary Sues. I really did try, and I might go have a look at your other stories... the ones that do NOT involve kids, time travel, and kids travelling in time. If you have any of those. As long as they do not involve J&Is kids getting their parents back together. I -cant- handle that. Sorry.

Hugs,