Reviews for According To Plan
Sallymaze08 chapter 1 . 3/9
I love this story -. I remember reading it first a year earlier and i inmediately deemed it as my favorite. Its funny because i was unsure of it at first because of the pairing -Im not a good fan of orochimaru :-P- but once reading it, i fell in love with the story and your great writing. Well done!
Starlord chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This story is awesome and I really hope that you make more Anko and Orochimaru stories in the future and soon. I like the characters and hope that you make an even longer story besides morning glory and the other ones. The two of them have such promise for the kind of stories that can be made about them. I hope that you keep up the good work.
Kuroda Taishi chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I thought you did well with the story. You just need to make sure you are using the correct tense. And also some sentences had missing words, so just make sure to double check everything before you post.
Lolitafreebird chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I was so pleased to read this love story, even if it's twisted. I'm a fan of romantic vampire stories and do hope you you continue stuff like this into the future.
DarkPossession chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I've read this five times now. :D Ha.

I like it, a lot. It's realistic, and it doesn't go straight into all the love stuff at the very beginning but builds to it. I love your writing.
Jurica chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
i just love this one! you write so well :)
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Loved it. Brilliant. Please write more OroxAnko fics :3
Kise M chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Never really thought you were a heavy lemon person, but awesome never less. Making Kabuto a horny prick was a nice touch. Could you do me a favor and tell Ryunn that if he ever wakes up at three o'clock again that I'm going to hit her with a bus?

-Until next time then
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Dude, that was awesome! I really adored it! The lemon was incredible! *envies Anko* Orochimaru's dominance in this fic made me melt into a pile of submissive goo. So don't be embarrassed, you did fantastic!

Aside from that, I loved the characterisations. Especially Kabuto, you wrote him wonderfully. All his little comments and smirks were a great touch. Anko is so fleshed out and relatable. And Orochimaru is just delicious! You truly captured his voice. I was blown away!
Ryunn Kazan chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
...Damn! That's hot! Great theme and great ideas! It was like a mixture of "Crimson Tide" and "In love and Hate", both amazing fics!

-RK