Reviews for Conversations With the Avatar
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 2/14
"Magical hands" hahaha xD
Good stuff- you gonna write any more of these? I'd like to see iroh perhaps! Maybe a in his tea shop on a lovely day in ba sing se? xD
I like your writing - these stories had some GOOD deeper content, yknow. Thanks, ya!
Redmage2 chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
This story is absolutely wonderful. I loved reading every chapter.
Sezony chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
LOVE IT! You write these characters better than anyone I've found on this site yet. You made Aang into a great badass there too. Loved that part.
Danyella413 chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I laughed like 8 times in this chapter. I LOVED THE ENDING! The last 2 sentences were just beautiful.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
wow one of the best fics ever
daggerings chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Characterization is spot-on. GREAT work here. Thank you for having me read these amazing one-shots.
Caroline chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
"She chased after a Fire Nation warship to rescue a boy she barely knew with nothing but her brother's boomerang and a sky bison she didn't know how to fly."

Ugh. I read that line at least three times. I'd never fully thought about that! Beautiful.
Katerina Riley chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Okay, this last chapter was just completely and utterly adorable. I would love to read more stories that feature Aang and Zuko in this... I'm not sure how to put it. Brotherly? Cute, protectiveness? Whatever :p Let's just leave it as "it's awesome." The Suki one was good too. I've always liked Suki and I thought you did her justice. All these were great. The Toph one, the Sokka one... Perfect! I hope you update this soon. They're really good. Best of luck! :D
torstu chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
your avatar fanfics are amazing! i LOVE them. you get the voices exactly right! please write more!
Pyoko-chan chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Amazing! I want more! :)
Sappy07 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Wow.. these stories seem so plausible in the avatar universe. The conversations and the emotions are so amazingly captured.
It would be nice to read a few more. Il be waiting...
the general girl chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
If you ever finish this, I'd probably die of happiness. (Also, really wishing canon would utilize the airbending suffocation technique...)
halah chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
"No. It isn't. It isn't history and I haven't forgotten. I sent a mercenary to kill you. What if he'd succeeded? Where would the world be now, where would I be?"

"You'd probably be dead. Katara takes it personally when I get killed."

Zuko was startled into laughter by that. "Yeah. I have personal experience with that."

how true, i always thought that her attitude toward him stemmed from the fact that aang *did* die. in her arms. man, talk about traumatizing. though i was kind of bummed you didnt mention bloodbending. thats pretty BA along with the whole steal-your-breath thing.

anyway i absolutely loved this and hope that you continue this fic and/or writing more AtLA :)
DayDreamer6482 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
That was a cute story. I never realized that Toph wouldn't know what Aang's tatoo's look like. It was also funny.
ToAlwaysBeMe chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
First, I would like to say how skilled you are as a writer. On a more technical note, I, as a reader, appreciate the time you must put into your editing and proof-reading. Some ideas people have are good, but without the ability to weave words, and the proper use of syntax, any story will fall apart - nay, it will not even come together to fall apart. Also, I felt like you really stayed true to the characters, and not just in this chapter. I hate to see cookie-cutter fanfics with no real personality, or ones in which it seems that the characters have all swapped personalities.

I was so happy to see that someone else had considered that Airbending would be the deadliest form of bending. I have been toying with the idea of posting some work and that is the topic of a conversation between Aang and his son in one of my stories.

I could go on, really I could, but I should get back to the real-world, boring as it may be. I do not know if you can see who favorites you, but I have favorited both this story and your profile. Terrific work.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »