Reviews for Conversations With the Avatar
the general girl chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
If you ever finish this, I'd probably die of happiness. (Also, really wishing canon would utilize the airbending suffocation technique...)
halah chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
"No. It isn't. It isn't history and I haven't forgotten. I sent a mercenary to kill you. What if he'd succeeded? Where would the world be now, where would I be?"

"You'd probably be dead. Katara takes it personally when I get killed."

Zuko was startled into laughter by that. "Yeah. I have personal experience with that."

how true, i always thought that her attitude toward him stemmed from the fact that aang *did* die. in her arms. man, talk about traumatizing. though i was kind of bummed you didnt mention bloodbending. thats pretty BA along with the whole steal-your-breath thing.

anyway i absolutely loved this and hope that you continue this fic and/or writing more AtLA :)
DayDreamer6482 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
That was a cute story. I never realized that Toph wouldn't know what Aang's tatoo's look like. It was also funny.
ToAlwaysBeMe chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
First, I would like to say how skilled you are as a writer. On a more technical note, I, as a reader, appreciate the time you must put into your editing and proof-reading. Some ideas people have are good, but without the ability to weave words, and the proper use of syntax, any story will fall apart - nay, it will not even come together to fall apart. Also, I felt like you really stayed true to the characters, and not just in this chapter. I hate to see cookie-cutter fanfics with no real personality, or ones in which it seems that the characters have all swapped personalities.

I was so happy to see that someone else had considered that Airbending would be the deadliest form of bending. I have been toying with the idea of posting some work and that is the topic of a conversation between Aang and his son in one of my stories.

I could go on, really I could, but I should get back to the real-world, boring as it may be. I do not know if you can see who favorites you, but I have favorited both this story and your profile. Terrific work.
Moonlady chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Heeheehee. My favorite line, although it didn't quite have Aang's voice, was definitely "I'm just a guy with a job to do, when I can concentrate on it while my girlfriend is, you know, existing and being all gorgeous and stuff."

Classic.
Baron de Pencier chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
There is nothing I can say in this review that hasn't been said already.

It's sweet, snappy, with excellent dialogue, believable characterization for a post-series fic, wonderful humour, fun little slice-of-life moments...

Your interpretation of Airbending and its pacifism is now part of my personal canon.

Well played.
anonymous chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
These are REALLY well written. You characterized all the characters beautifully (the conversation between Zuko and

Aang was funny) and managed to maintain the rapport that the show has established between the characters. Nice Job!
Dai Li chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
Wow another great story. I liked all of the chapter's. Especially the Suki one since there isn't much normal suki/aang interaction out there. I'm not sure I can believe those Ozai loyalist could give Aang any real trouble though, he was already pretty powerful by the end of the series.
Pengwens chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
Aaaw, I love this so sweet!

Please up date soon!

-pengwnes
dcp1992 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This is great, Update soon!

And cannot wait for another "A Day in the Life" story!
Humblescribe chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Um...how do you write dialogue so well? Seriously, there is barely any action, but the talking is so very entertaining! Good job!
Private LL Church chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
I loved this chapter, Zuko and Aang's conversation is definitely my favorite so far. I was laughing through half of it.
Kaleokiekie chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Haha! Great chapter, I always love conversations between Zuko and Aang. I also loved the chapter before this one with Suki, I always wanted to see a little more with Suki and Aang since they never really had it on the show, and you captured their relationship perfectly. Please continue! I love reading your stories :)
Katsumara chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
So I just spotted your Avatar work and I must say.. I'm really loving your Kataang. Especially with this chapter, Haha. Aang thinking he's a sex maniac. Poor guy.
child who is cool chapter 4 . 11/16/2010