Reviews for Conversations With the Avatar
MaggieTheUnicorn chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Beautifully written! Update soon!

CalleighB chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
I've enjoyed every chapter in this fic but chapter 4 is by far my favorite. For some reason it occurred to me while reading this that Sozin and Roku started as BFF's and ended as mortal enemies while Aang and Zuko started as enemies and are destined to be BFF's because of their similar status, power and responsibility.

I also got a kick out of your WWAD reference. At the end of Sozin's comet it shows some kid running around looking like Aang and I realized then that everything he did and didn't do (like producing the next generation of airbenders with random women) would be a result of him realizing he had become an example to the world.

I enjoyed every line of this fic and can hardly wait for more!
Leonor 'Ner chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
So far... this is my favourite "conversation". The bound between Aang and Zuko was just so well described. I just loved it _

Great chapter, can't wait for more :P
swalgren chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
oh i love it write more.
Aleyvas22 chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
LOL! Oh My Gosh! Aang is a pervert! Wow :P I was really waiting for this conversation. I can’t stop picturin Zuko’s face during the entire scenario! SO fantastic!

Please tell me there is going to be a part II…. I need to know what will happen to the rebels! I would love to know if you can add a conversation with Hakoda and Gran-Gran. Let me know! Another chapter is necessary!
definatleynotafelineorcephalod chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Oh my god... that first part... oh Aang, you are so clueless. Sex maniac.. hah.

The later parts I found really sweet... I'm really enjoying this fic.
Kataang-is-MYLIFE chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Oooh this is ood! you should write more of this :D
goodgirl528 chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Aleyvas22 chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
Very nice chapter. Suki and Aang’s friendship was not really explored during the show. Therefore, I’m glad that you added your perspective on their relationship. I liked her nickname “Lady Pain,” very funny. Please continue to update. You are a great writer! :D
Leonor 'Ner chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
I just loved this chapter... I've been following this story and added it to the favourites but never really review it.

So now it's the time and I have to tell you that you conquer me with each new chapter.

I loved the Air Nomads story and Gyatso having daughters and a wife. You did a fantastic job with this chapter.

Good work _
D.GrayManGRL chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
This chapter gave more insight to the chracters. I liked it.
Warrior23 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Please continue this reguly its very good you have them all in character and this is very enjoyable update please
D.GrayManGRL chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
This was a nice talk. i hate how everyone just called sokka water tribe guy, though.
Aleyvas22 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
OH WOW! I just love Sokka! He feels like he’s not important, even though without him – his awesome map reading skills and scheduling- Team Avatar would have been completely lost :P I just adore Aang and Sokka honesty in their friendship. Aang knows how to sword fight! SO great! In addition, I do see Sokka having similar feelings towards KatAang. Even if they are best friends, Katara is his baby sister, so it’s hard to watch her grow up and give herself to a guy. I understand, and the way you explained it was completely brilliant! Please add another chapter. I can’t wait for Conversation with Zuko!
Kaleokiekie chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I love this! This is a interesting and unique story. I can't wait to read more. Its so cool to see the different relationships with Aang, and (hopefully) with all the characters ;). Please continue to write! Looking forward to more chapters :D
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »