Reviews for Conversations With the Avatar
GreyKitten chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Ahhh, I love this one as well. I've always loved Sokka, but you dealt with his insecurities really nicely. Good job not making Aang a grade 10 Zhi, as well. He is the Avatar, but he's not a Gary Stu.

Wonderful work! Looking forward to the next installment!

~Shannon
GreyKitten chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is wonderful. Everyone (including myself) forgets that Toph can't see, has never seen, and will never see. This is a really touching exploration of her as a character as a result of both her personality and blindness.

Thankyou for writing this!

~Shannon
CalleighB chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I enjoyed both chapters from beginning to end! I love the idea of Toph softening. I love that you used the word petulant to describe Sokka, because he totally is. Most of all, I love that Aang is taking 'Man' lessons from Sokka. Extremely well written and enjoyable to read. Just...Wow!
Kuesel72 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
SO very happy to see more stories from this setting! I love the way you portray them, the characterizations are wonderful. I look forward to more 'conversations' and another 'Day'
GirlycardFTW chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Pure awesome, I love the way you write and portray the characters, more please!
PandaLily22 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
First, THANKS! For doing about another day. I can’t wait! Anyways, I liked this first chapter. Poor Toph she can’t ‘see’ anyone in detail, so I’m glad she now knows how Aang’s arrows look like. Im looking forward to another update. PS. You’re very good at capturing the personalities of the characters! Keep it up!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4