Reviews for How Long Must This Go On
vanessa chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
THIS IS GORGEOUS
JESUS IM CRYING
IM CRYING SO MUCH omfg
(and alex being the alpha? LOVED!)
BlaseBlanco chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This was so incredibly amazing. I honestly don't even have the words. I watched this movie for the first time last week (and again today) and one of the things that really hit me over the head was the relationship between Bug and Alex. (I almost cried when it came to light that Alex was the Ripper) You really nailed their relationship and made my silly fangirl fantasies come true. I'm so glad that this was the first MSTT fic I read with this pairing. (I call it Bunkelman) This was absolutely perfect and I really hope you write more for this pairing and fandom.
ICan'tDrownMyDemons72029 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Awww~!
redrose2310 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
pouts why? why can't they just be together? Why can't Alex and the ripper diside to just leave Bug and his family alone and go on his killing way with others not related to bug? Don't kill may. Don't kill leah. Bug loves him so much he over looks the other stuff 'lol' and the ripper is happy to have him as an acomplis/slash bystander alex gets his BUG darkish but bug happy ending.. i'm strange sorry for the rant my tastful artist.
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Awww! Angst and fluff with that hint of smut. I love that combonation! Love this!
BloodRedSnowWhite chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Hehe! you did it again! i love it. :D
Ningyoo chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
*nervous*

This is my first review ever...I've always been kind of nervous to do so...but...I couldn't help it.

I really liked your story, it was really really good. It was really well written and you're such a good writer! I really like this pairing and I was kind of nervous that no one else liked it but you writing this makes me feel really a lot better, let alone how it's soo good and really fun to read.

I really love sweet stories like this, and it's really awesome that you could make it so sweet and soft but at the same time talk about murder and stuff like that! That's got to be really hard to do and it's really impressive how well you do it.

Bug waking up was so cute too! And I really liked the part about Alex dominating Bug; it was really hot. hehehe. I also really liked the part about him not wanting to hurt Bug...and just the physical interaction between the two of them, plus them telling each other they loved each other and Bug being all that mattered and stuff was sooo cuuuteee.

I loved your other story too, it's all me and my friends could talk about during lunch today! hehe Sorry if that sounds super creepy! We just really love your writing!

Please write more soon! Please!
RACCOONtyranny chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I got mad at Thee when she called me and told me you wrote another story because I thought she was kidding me; because in no way are we so lucky. But then I see she was telling the truth AND dedicated to me? I freaked out!

Okay, so, just throwing it out there; I didn't know it was possible but I loved this one even MORE than the last one. The imagery in the beginning was awesome and Alex's inner struggle was portrayed sooo well. And I almost freaking died when he said that he would kill himself if he ever did anything to Bug! That was so amazing. The backstory about them getting together was just addorable too, plus *this sounds weird* but I love bedroom scenes (like not in a pervy way but he vulnerability of the situation!) and you really portrayed the emotions so well.

I just loved everything about this story and it made me so happy that you updated it. It was so beautiful and sweet yet creepy at the same time; you have a gift. You really do. A gift I'm seriously in awe of.

This is the cutest pairing in the entire world and to have a writer as good as you to write for it, it's like unheard of.

Gahh, I'm sorry I spam you with reviews and I probably sound totally insane but I can't help myself! This is EXACTLY what I've been waiting for, praying for, you're literally a dream come true!
Athena Puget chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
My jaw dropped this was so good. Like, seriously.

I couldn't believe you wrote another one (I didn't know my life was that good) let alone having it be this incredibly awesome.

I freaking love fluff, and that was just so addorable I'm like...speachless. I mean, I would love to give you a better review than this one but I'm so stunned at the pure amazingness of this fic that I can't find words.

All I can do is hope and pray you will write more because I'm so addicted to your fanfiction already. This pairing is so amazing, this fandom is amazing, and your writing is beyond phenomenal; put it all together and I'm not even coherent.

Let's hope when you said "yes, I will write more My Soul to Take fanfictions" that S was important. hehe. Please write more?

I'm still floored. ,

BTW: I woke up my parents I squeeled so loud when I saw that I was in the authors note! hehe!