Reviews for Severed Ties
ineedmesometea chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Beautiful. Really, there aren't words.
MerpTheMerp chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
O-O I'm so confused... but at the same time, I get it, and I just want to hug Mello and tell him it'll all be alright and to just take his stupid blonde butt back to Matt and have him uncharacteristically beg for forgiveness 'cause all will be okay.

I really, really like this oneshot. XD It's cute and even though it jumps around, it jumps around in a way that works. It makes sense and I love it. :D I don't even know how to describe this oneshot... It's just /good/. XD
Seith chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This was cool. I really liked it. Interesting leitmotifs. Love the curt way things are described, short but still somewhat eloquently. Beautifully done. :)
Kit-Kat-AnGeL chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
MELLO CUT OFF HIS HAIR?

Now I'm REALLY in shock :O I swear, Mello's hair is like his chocolate. You don't touch it, or mess it up. And if you do, he shoots you.

This was sad, or at least that's the impression I got from it :) Mello wishing he hadn't left Matt? I'm not sure... :P
CherrySugarCube chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wow! So beautiful! Beautiful. And angst. But never mind - I like angst ;D Well, not too much... But this was good, very good (: Nothing less expect from you ;3
blue-eyes27 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
D"X For some reason, this made me tear up. And I realized why. Everything that Matt says are things I'd like to say aloud to my crush, but am too afraid to. It's the little things that touch you..so thanks for touching me today with a beautiful story. Love the story and love Mello's POV!
MostlyxShortxStories chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Wow. Just utterly wow. I have no words to describe how much I love it. It's just that freakin amazing.
Miharu is Harukas Love Child chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
that was...so very much like capturing the partial insanity that true genius can sometimes consume one with.

damn, babe...
thinlimitation chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Oh my goodness...this is completely amazing! Just...wow! I'm speechless! This is one of the best things I've read in a long while! Great, great job!
Dxilph chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
love it, thankyou.
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
:D That was wonderful. Very sad, in a bitter-sweet sort of way, and the style was gorgeous. Excellent job.

-Eggy