Reviews for The Fall of the Queen
gunruner420 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Omg luv it
And the picture is awesome!
NoahsAnarchy chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was very nicely written. :)
I love the fact that I can SEE the effort put into this story, and the details that acompany it. :) I can tell you took good care in keeping the idea of 'A higher power/ friend needing to be taken out in order to bring peace' alive and strong.
Most fanfics I see of adventure time have all the main characters being their usual well behaved selves, but this one was definitly an eye catcher considering Princess Bubblegum, (once the friendly and bubbly Princess of the candy kingdom) had turned evil and corupt and made finn execute her. It was a step out of lots of people's confort zones, but for me it was a step for the better! :)
The only problem I had was the lack of people going against Bubblegum. Surely Finn wasn't the only one that wanted to stop The Queen. Maybe add an uprising of people in the candy kingdom against Bubblegum? :) keep up the good work! :)
SuperKamiGuruFTW chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This thing was really dark. I like it
You are great chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
...Two words Bad ass..
Sringer0 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
awesome.

but try o press enter more often.
animekraze chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
That was amazing epic and I have no further words than that. Job well done.

The only thing I want to point out is putting two dialogues of the same person in one paragraph. I'm not a grammar expert, but in general the flow of the story is a bit better if you separate the dialogues to one per paragraph per person instead of two people talking in one paragraph.

Still, awesome job, man :D
GreenBird of BlueSky chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
"I'm an adventurer deep down, fighting evil and saving the innocent is what I live for."

Finn

That, my good Lord, is one of the best lines I've ever had the pleasure of reading in this vast world of amateur writing, this story is simply an outstanding piece of justice, betrayal and redemption.
percyjacksonfreak76 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I must say this kicked a considerable portion of ass.
V. Cyrus Vale chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Action-packed high fantasy totally works in the Adventure Time universe, and it was entertaining and well made too. This story is some top-notch stuff.
Ms.FancyPants chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Very good story. I really enjoyed reading it.

It definitely gave me chills throughout but the ending warmed my heart.
Ms.FancyPants chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Very good story. I really enjoyed reading it.

It definitely gave me chills throughout but the ending warmed my heart.