Reviews for What if Rodney Chose Music Over Science?
blackmarketbeagle chapter 23 . 7/8/2013
I'm sorry that your SG Muse left...at least we got as far as the engagement ;o)
blackmarketbeagle chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
I love the way you write Rodney and Jennifer, though I don't know about about Jennifer's reaction to Jeannie. I wouldn't jump into a sibling relationship like that-there are so many layers and history to that kind of relationship.
harrylee94 chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
Oh my god... BRILLIANT! I love how all the characters from SGA were integrated into the story. Loved it!
Elvisbot chapter 23 . 7/6/2012
Good AU story. Love that there's downs as well as the McKeller sugary highs. Thanks for taking the time to create all of this
RoryFaller chapter 23 . 4/21/2012
I hope your ankle gets better.

I loved that Evan was a jeweler ;-) Very cute to see him show up. Now you just need to work in Woolsey somehow and the whole gang is here ;-D

Rory
eunice is beast chapter 23 . 4/20/2012
LMFAO!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 23 . 4/20/2012
Always fun to stick it to the rivals no?
hifield chapter 23 . 4/20/2012
That was a really fun chapter! Lots of snipping at jealous rivals - always satisfying.

Very entertaining chapter ... looking forward to the next offering.
Crye 4 Me chapter 23 . 4/19/2012
Awsome, I like it.
eunice is beast chapter 22 . 2/13/2012
Oh my goodness, I love this so much, its nice to see them in a normal life. I get a laugh out of this as well because i am at a point in my life where i have to choose between science and music as a career. looking forward to more!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
LOL. I love how she was so worried about it and then it's all okay because of Rodney. This is like the little oasis of happiness in between all of the misery!
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 22 . 1/17/2012
Awwww! So cute! Loved it :)
Crye 4 Me chapter 22 . 1/17/2012
Perfect absolutly perfect.
hifield chapter 22 . 1/16/2012
So pleased you can't give up writing this story ... means I get the pleasure of reading more chapters. Perfect way to celebrate her birthday! Great chapter.
RoryFaller chapter 22 . 1/16/2012
I love the ending. Perfect to fake sickness. ;-D

A beautiful birthday for Jennifer.

RF