Reviews for Dear Paris
wolfgirl chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Wow this is a cool story very awesome
crazy girl chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
I don't get it she got what she wanted why would she wanna die .
Kas Black Potter chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
i know i know this story is on hiatus but please please update again! i wanna know so much! i just reread the whole story and it makes me want more lol i hope your doing ok and rl is treating u well and because i already reviewed on chapters 15 and 16 i have to review on this one so in case u were wondering why this one that would be my reason why
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
wright more pretty pretty please! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
cmon chapter 17 where is it
snow eopard chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
oh that is so awesome please write some more
Kesha8195 chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
I found this story today and I must say that I have really enjoyed it. I can't wait to see what happens next. I do hope that you will finish this story. Love Love Love it!

I can't remember chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
I just discovered this story and I really like the way it has been written, you obviously care about the readers experience. The concept is refreshingly original. I tend to relate to Bella in many ways and I am enjoying the choices she is making in this story. This do-over is what I would wish for her and for myself if I was in her place. All that I ask is that you don't kill Jacob, I love him. You can kill Edward though, he probably wants to die anyhow.
lollipopbeast chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
i wonder wots next
is bella gona be a vamp
darkpurplefairyprincess chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
Ohh gosh! I can't wait to read what happens! I hope you update soon, please?
Kas Black Potter chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
Ok I love this chapter! Is Seth alive tho? I hope he is! He's just a kid! He deserves to live! Keep the chapters comin cuz I love them
dracoslilmuggle chapter 16 . 9/20/2012
Woot! Woot! Update! Love this chapter! I wish Bella in the books was more like yours. More ballsy. LOL.
Nevada chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
This is really good you need to keep going or I'm going to be so disappointed.
Thoughts from the other side chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Awesome chapter can't get enough
twilightmama83 chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
I am really like this story! Totally recommending this. Looking forward to the next chapter!