Reviews for Just Another Day
vonniebeth chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
): this was really good. this really dragged me into the story and nearly brought me to tears. it was really awesome to actually see into natalie's pov.

great story (:
populardarling chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Dear Anonymous, She could have *easily* moved. No one was home and such, and she does dance off the stage. It's interpretation. Also, I have a version where Dan is cleaning the tiles in the bathroom. The chair is there. Again, interpretation.

Anywho, :)

Ho, you can't OWN me! :D

Yay! You're finally writing! Today, I was going through emails and there's a TON of stuff you need to finish/publish!

It's nice to know Di and I share a habit. :p Though, mine is at NIGHT when people are TRYING to sleep.

Like it or not, you need to get out of bed. The world isn't stopping for you- I'm a soprano. It best be stopping for me.

Would anyone know about this at school- *Slaps arm* I have an idea we're RPing about. :D It has to do with this sentence.

risk stepping on the dried blood stains just to shower.- I just wouldn't because that is soooo not sanitary! You are so right, Nat! Think of your health! You could get diseases from your mother's blood!

I love the ending line! It's just...that is so Nat right there.

...I sound like an air head. IT'S THE FRENCH! AHHH!

Lovely, twinsie, dear!

*Hearts* Twinsie
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I love this. A lot. You're such an awesome author. :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I love that you're exploring Natalie's POV in the wake of her mother's suicide. Ah, teenage angst.

My one issue with this fic is that it is established in canon that Diana's attempted suicide takes place in the living room, as evidenced by Dan's wiping down of the chair during I've Been.