Reviews for The Driving Lesson
Sorceress of Stories chapter 1 . 8/8
Lol! That was great! I DIED!
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 1 . 3/2
Ha ha ha ha ha ha this was hilarious
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
This was brilliant! I love how Sherlock yells at the squirrel and goes through a fence and isn't too worried about the old lady (and how she runs after them) and than the last sentence. Than John. I love his reactions and how he is prepared with pillows. I could hear John yelling and Sherlock yelling at the Moriarty squirrel. I am so happy my Watson sent this to me. It's wonderful. Cheers and ta.
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
hahahhaa. That was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I haven't laughed so hard in ages! :D
JustARandomAspie chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
everything about this fanfic is genius and the characterization was spot on! bravo! I have aspergers like Sherlock. I wonder if this is how my own driving lessons will be like...
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This is ridiculous. Why ever did I click this? The poor grandma! XD (no, seriously; this is awesome)
GalaxyGirl181 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I just died. Or maybe I died a while ago and this is heaven cause that either just killed me with laughter or made my death.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I just died there. XD LOL!
BloggerOnBakerStreet chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
A fantastic story! Brilliant to read, as I am learning to drive myself (although maybe with a bit more caution than Sherlock)!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This is hilarious, amazing and awesome. You are an amazing writer. Please write more such stories.
Bethan Morgan chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Oh my god, Hahaha! PMSL!
Star Skies chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Hahaha this was hilarious!
WolfKomoki chapter 1 . 2/28/2014