Reviews for The Driving Lesson
I haven't laughed so hard in ages! :D
JustARandomAspie chapter 1 . 3/8
everything about this fanfic is genius and the characterization was spot on! bravo! I have aspergers like Sherlock. I wonder if this is how my own driving lessons will be like...
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This is ridiculous. Why ever did I click this? The poor grandma! XD (no, seriously; this is awesome)
GalaxyGirl181 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I just died. Or maybe I died a while ago and this is heaven cause that either just killed me with laughter or made my death.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I just died there. XD LOL!
BloggerOnBakerStreet chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
A fantastic story! Brilliant to read, as I am learning to drive myself (although maybe with a bit more caution than Sherlock)!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This is hilarious, amazing and awesome. You are an amazing writer. Please write more such stories.
Bethan Morgan chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Oh my god, Hahaha! PMSL!
Star Skies chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Hahaha this was hilarious!
WolfKomoki chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Hahahaha!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
OMFG COWS!
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Yup, this is gonna be me when I go to get my driver's license, with road rage against nature and everything XD
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
"Oh, look. She's trying to chase us."
Hahaha...Oh dear.
Thank you for posting .
Ashbrie13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This is utterly priceless. I cannot even. *dies*
Mangal2012 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I SWEAR TO YOU! You made me laugh SO HARD I started to RETCH...and thus almost threw up! ! I had to stop for like 10-15 seconds just to NOT. You are the VERY FIRST author to do that to me! ! So a huge CONGRATS to you! ! ! Did you know that there is a John-drives-crazy fanfic? ? ? Don't tell them this please, but this is even funnier than theirs...and theirs is effin HILARIOUS! ! ! ! They also brought me to tears of laughter! ! So you might enjoy it! ! Now I just have to freaking FIND IT...:-(

Keep up the funny! ! !