Reviews for My Worst Nightmare
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Awwwww, poor Bobby! :(

You know, I had completely forgotten about how Bobby might have reacted to this.

Very good take on this. Love it!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love your picture of avenging Bobby.
nancylou chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
We saw very little of John the 'dad'. I am sure that he loved the boys, but I can see him maybe losing his temper with WeeSam and WeeDean getting in between them. Then John would unload them at Bobby's. We never found out why Bobby threatened to shoot John, but the odds are that he may have been his treatment of his sons.

When Dean was dying in 'Faith', John never answered Sam's call. I am sure if Sam had called Bobby, the man would have ran to help Sam. He stayed hidden in 'Home'. He did step up to the plate in IMToD, but then his last words to Dean are that Dean may have to kill Sam.

My point is, that I love this story. Bobby is not going to let the wheelchair stop him from avenging Sam and Dean. I love Rufus (RIP), even knowing that the boys are safe and alive, knowing that Bobby needs to kick some butt.

Dean had told Roy and Walt that he would take care of them, but we, the fans, need to know that they are no longer breathing. And if it is by Bobby and Rufus, amen.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I LOVE BOBBY.. 0,0
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Yes Bobby's out for revenge. God I love Bobby.
teal-lover chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I always wondered what bobby would have said if he had found out-this was just perfect.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 10/27/2010