Reviews for The Smallest Touches
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Thankyou. DottyWho. 17.03.2014.
buddieswithbilis chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
beautifully poignant... loved it :)
Meridas chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I liked this a lot. Good, non-cliche fluff with a little smattering of agnst because really, that's the best kind :) Nice job capturing this little bit of Jack and Ianto (and Lisa, that was nice, not overdone like a lot of people do it.)
fairlight-rose chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This was perfect!
jayni1000 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Aww, too sweet. Couples shouldn't have to hide. :D
Mirumo chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Very beautiful, adorable, and it made my heart so full ... It truly gives all their value and meaning back to little touches, like holding hands. When you think about it, it really means a lot to me to walk down the streets, holding hands with my girlfriend (and I'm a girl). I love how you write, and it's a real pleasure to see that you were able to include so many aspects of Jack and Ianto's relationship (Jack dying and comong back to life in Ianto's arms ; the Lisa issue ; Ianto wondering about male and male relations ... ) in such a thin, and yet gorgeous, idea.

And your little comment at the end reminded me of Ianto in "Day one", saying "I could check through the rest. You know, in the old-fashioned way ; with my eyes", and I always thought he pronounces this "old-fashioned" in such a sexy Welshy way ...
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Very sweet, if only they had included this in the show
RacheeRoo chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
The end brought such a big smile to my face! Absolutely love this, and I think you touched on the prejudice issue really well. Well done :)
Merqurius chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Great story! Loved it. Very nicely done.
Jah Rastafari chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
You, you are bloody brilliant.

One of the best writers I've ever read, no doubt about it.

This made me smile.

Thank you.

Melica Walker chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEDDDDDD IT! I loved it! lol. another great story and for such a great cause. peoples should be able to hold hands where ever they are! and i agree finally some fluff. lol. loads of love

xx melica xx
Pooky1234 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Hi I just wanted to say how wonderful this is here as well as in LJ where I'm Iolo1234
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This was really beautiful, and for a great initiave! Thank you!
Dubbers chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Loved it! Beautiful and meaningful, well written and enjoyable, and a nice plot. A little bit of everything; this was brilliant!
brionyjae chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
*melts into a gooey mess onto the computer chair and keyboard* OH! This is sweeter than a whole tin of condensed milk, and trust me, that's sweet *winks* AWWWW! :) SO AWESOME! :D GO IANTO! :D show THEM who's boss... thanks for the heads up about the website, what a fantastic cause! :)