Reviews for How could no one notice?
No name chapter 9 . 7/28
Very well done store, I only have one problem, you call that an ending? That's is not a very good ending. Makes it seem like you got lazy or something, other then that I love it!
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 7 . 4/27
Aw, sweet Johnny/Pony bestfriendship!
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 5 . 4/27
"I don't think you hit him hard enough, he's still conscious." Yup, just like Steve.
NotWorthIt chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
This is an awesome don't want to put the fanfic down just want to keep on reading it forever fanfic (well...not forever but you get what I mean) any way this fanfic is awesome
You are an awesome writer
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
It's not me and soda that's bad gramma it's soda and I
P.s I love this story you are a awesome WRITTER and this is a great idea
Me chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Your story is wonderfully detailed. I really enjoyed it. A huge pet peeve though:

There place Are you going there?

Their ownership Ponyboy and Soda are going to their house.

They're They are They're going to stop at the movie theater

You have a good story, but the repeated grammar mistakes (for example, those above) killed it for me. Each one took me out of the story and I had to read carefully to immerse myself again. Good writing, but PLEASE brush up on your grammar.
xXVioletRibbonXx chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
LOOOOOVE it 3
Glee Clue Rock 1251 chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
Wow great job
wolfprincess14 chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww so cute and your ending is great can you review my stuff but I used caps cuz i couldnt see and i suck at spelling and puncuation but i would love your review
cristlay chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
I loved ur story! read mine, and give me any suggestions?
Gabby1234 chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
O.o what's gonna happen to pony boy!

Please continue!
Desertfyre chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
Wonderful story! I loved it! D I'm glad that Pony got the others to not call a rumble over it.
AbbyIsWhatWeAimFor chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
Rushed ending, but I still loved the story. (:
Cozymansam chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
It was a good story ending, but the spelling and grammar was really off. Sorry, but it made it a little distracting. And I don't know if you did it on purpose, but the other named gang mentioned in The Outsiders was the Brumly boys, not the Barley gang.
DJDanger1 chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
That was a pretty good end it seemed rush at the end