Reviews for Above and Below
SixPerfections chapter 14 . 1/21
Yeah. You need to keep writing. This was awesome. Thank you.
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 1/21
I know this has been finished for years, but the end of this chapter was rather beautiful. Thank you.
SatoshiKyu chapter 12 . 3/19/2015
It does make for a good story, but it is utterly impossible that Fang and Lightning would be on equal footing at this point. Fang has been in crystal stasis for nearly a year now, and all the while Lightning has been training and becoming stronger. The only possible way they could be equals is if Fang went into crystal stasis being Lightning's better, which as we know definitely was not the case. It's just not feasible. Was a damn good fight scene though, I'll definitely give you that.
arfr35 chapter 14 . 1/26/2015
great story :) thank you
chelszy chapter 14 . 1/22/2015
I love the slow pace of this entire thing! Don't get me wrong, i'm all for some Flight fluff anytime. But it does make me happy to read when someone takes the time and effort to think and write about the building of the relationship between these two, and even the whole gang. I like how you focused on everyone rebuilding their lives first, before more begins to come out of their relationships :) The ending was really really nice hehe thank you for this!
Flight Fan chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
Awesome story. Wish the game was like this. When shall we get some yuri into the FF series? ;D
hello chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
I'm really confused. What happened to the problems with PSICOM and that fight with the Polaris guy? Is this the end? Besides those things I really liked the plot and story.
boletarier chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
I loved how you built up lightning and this story was great to read thank you so much for finishing it
jesi ki kage chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
Kawaii! I love it! Totally awesome and worth reading. It was clear you put a lot of though into not only developing the characters but the setting as well which served to make your story that much greater. Defiantly approve. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story. -Jesi Ki Kage
NoblePlatypus chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
10/10 your writing your story and your approach with fang and lightning! Beautiful will read time and time again. (:
Biblio388 chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
This is a great fic. I really enjoyed reading it and thought that the ending was perfect.
Metroidvania chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Just...wow.

Awesome story, and one of the best jobs I've seen of keeping Lightning in character while not freezing her in time. A slow transition into the next of her life that doesn't revolve around any huge new plot contrivances or sudden rips in reality, just a slow build up of life moving on. You also strove to keep everyone else involved, yet not in such a way that overshoots the point of the fic, to show Lightning's growth both as an individual and as sister, friend, and soldier.

Thank you for such a wonderful fic.
Hollow Panda chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
So I spent my time rereading this and I gotta say, I loved it both times around. I love your writing style and your way with words. You can stay In character and still get so many laughs. I really enjoyed reading this.
RPX chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
Fantastic stuff. Loved the slow burn story line. Love the characters and the story line. This was my first introduction to this world, and a great one at that! Would have loved to see a little bit more of the ladies together mind you (maybe you'll grace us with a one-shot at some point). You are just that good! Either way, awesomeness squared. Kudos!
ShadowFlame68 chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
Great story! I just found and read it. I love the characterization of Lightning, I think it's perfect. My only complaint is just a personal annoyance of mine - the pairing never gets together until the very end, and then you don't get to see a lot of them together. Still, the rest of the story was -well- worth reading, and you can bet I'll be checking out your other stuff. Well done!